[OT] Posting Frequency

Old April 10th 05, 06:10 PM
Mary

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
ups.com...

Joe Canuck wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
I checked again, and also according to someone else here who

checked, I have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

snipped for brevity I'm pretty bad about forgetting to do that.

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I like Mary - and for

those who
don't like the fact that I like Mary - bite me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Ok, I nominate you for the individual in this newsgroup who has the

most
free time on their hands.

Nah, that'd be me.

The Annie Has All the Time in the World on Her Hands.

But do not Hail the Annie!

8)

(What I love is that people say this like free time is a bad
thing. It is, of course, what many people want even more than
money.)

Old April 10th 05, 06:12 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
I checked again, and also according to someone else here who checked, I
have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

Let's see, 352 posts in 100 days, that's an average of *THREE AND A HALF
POSTS PER DAY*!. Most of my posts were in the "flame war" regarding
indoor/outdoor cats.

Yeah, but you just recently (within the last month or so, I guess) started
posting here. It would be more accurate to take your post average from

the
last 30 days.

Can this die already??

I am happy to have it die--or not. But I have to say,
again--THE MORE ON-TOPIC POSTS THE BETTER.

Old April 10th 05, 06:20 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Joe Canuck wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Well, I'm disabled (I prefer DIFF-abled) so it isn't like I work (I'd
love to, but can't) or anything. Oh well, such is life.

Smokie Darling (Annie) aka The Annie

Old April 10th 05, 06:22 PM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
Lori, fueled by an obsessive compulsive lack of self control, again
tried to deceive and wrote:
Let's see 352 post in 100 days snip

sigh You can't even be honest about yourself. According to this you've
post 54 times just in the last three days:

ROTFLMAO!!

I guess manners aren't the only thing you're lacking in. I see math isn't
your forte either. I said that was an *AVERAGE* of three and a half posts

day. Please do the math for us Megan and show is where I was in error.

And
then take your own advice!

Lori--all you have to do with half-wit blowhards like Megan and
Lyn is realize what they are and disregard them. What they want to
do is upset you. Neither one of them has ever upset me in the least--
I just don't take Usenet that seriously. Let it all roll off your shoulders
and do exactly as you do. Give credit where credit is due--but be
sure not to give it where it isn't!

Let's talk about cats. They hate when we do that.

Old April 10th 05, 06:36 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1113153755.360c1b0df705e2b4601cfdbb9c813726@t eranews...

Let's talk about cats. They hate when we do that.

OK! Sounds like a plan to me!!

Health and behavior...

Health: Less than a month after her traumatic injury, Bandit is now
*HEALTHY*!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Aside from *looking* like Frankenstein's cat, she
is feeling great!

Behavior: Bandit is behaving like a kitten! I washed sheets today and when
I was putting them on the bed she was running around like a little maniac
killing all the bed mice and sheet greeblings. She played "put the sheets
on the bed" so hard I had to get the sticky lint roller out to get all her
hair off (my number on allergy is to cats!). She's even running up and down
the stairs every time I do (and I do a *LOT* - why is it every time you need
something it is on the opposite level of the house from you??) She didn't
even used to do that *before* the accident. I think after hurting for so
long that now that she's feeling better she feels like she is in her second
kittenhood! ;

[OT] Just took another picture of my pretty little Demi:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi11/ - her hair is *so* white
it's almost iridescent as you can see on her left side (the right side when
you're looking at her. She looks like she could glow in the dark!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 10th 05, 06:42 PM
Helen

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I checked again, and also according to someone else here who checked, I

have
posted 352 times on this group since January 1, 2005.

Let's see, 352 posts in 100 days, that's an average of *THREE AND A HALF
POSTS PER DAY*!. Most of my posts were in the "flame war" regarding
indoor/outdoor cats.

And yet, "between you and your new best friend Mary (who is mean, nasty,
vile, unbalanced and utter scum and I don't know why you would give her

the
time of day) making the group almost unreadable with the flood of off

topic
and incessant postings"! LOL

Of course, my *real* crime can be inferred from the above quote... I was
being civil to the queen of rpch+b's arch nemesis. I guess it's just fine
and dandy as long as you're posting off topic attacks *against* Mary.

Well, you know what, I *LIKE* Mary. Mary is what I call "a pepper"! ;
She makes me laugh a *LOT*. If you read what she has to say about *cats*,
you can tell she has a good heart.

It ticks me off when I see people ganging up on her (of course as feisty

as
she is she can gang up on them right back - all by herself!). ; I have

admire the way she just doesn't back down no matter how many villagers are
carrying torches and calling for her blood. ;

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I like Mary - and for those

who
don't like the fact that I like Mary - bite me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

You know, I really don't care how often somebody posts. I don't care who is
friends with whom. All I care about is the post content. I tend to skim this
ng, so I only read posts from people whom I've known here for years, or from
those who I know will post meaningful content. Usually the people I read
will fall into both categories, but I'm always open to reading the posts of
newbies to see if they are helpful, knowledgeable or, if they are seeking
help, at least willing to learn. Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly
apparent to me that you are none of these things.

Oh, and about Megan. You don't have to like Megan. Megan and I sure don't
agree on everything (Wellness, wouldn't feed it ever), and I'm not even sure
if she's talking to me right now. But she does know her stuff (shame about
the Wellness addiction), and she freely shares it. And another thing about
Megan - she has a rigid code of morals. Those posts about your grandchildren
being harmed are downright ludicrous melodramatics. The only person Megan
would ever harm would be somebody who hurt a cat.

In conclusion, any newbie would learn more from one of Megan's posts than
from twenty of yours. So I'm doing what I should have done days ago - you're
off to my killfile. Plonk

Helen

Old April 10th 05, 06:44 PM
Mary

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote

(What I love is that people say this like free time is a bad
thing. It is, of course, what many people want even more than
money.)

Well, I'm disabled (I prefer DIFF-abled) so it isn't like I work (I'd
love to, but can't) or anything. Oh well, such is life.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you find the Internet a stimulating
outlet? I have often thought it would be for people who
cannot or do not get out as much as they might like.

Old April 10th 05, 06:47 PM
Mary

" [OT] Just took another picture of my pretty little Demi:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi11/ - her hair is *so* white

it's almost iridescent as you can see on her left side (the right side when
you're looking at her. She looks like she could glow in the dark!

Man it does not get much more beautiful than that, does it? She has gold
eyes? Is it only cats that have blue eyes and are all white that have the
deafness gene? Does her hearing seem okay? How did you get Demi, excuse me
if you have already told this.

Old April 10th 05, 06:49 PM
Mary

"Helen" wrote :

In conclusion, any newbie would learn more from one of Megan's posts than
from twenty of yours. So I'm doing what I should have done days ago -

you're
off to my killfile. Plonk

Jackass. You show yourself to be one of the little nasty people who just
love to jump on the bandwagon whenever the bullies are at work.

Old April 10th 05, 06:57 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1113155272.0423d56571dabc5751eb319e8ecc4816@t eranews...

" [OT] Just took another picture of my pretty little Demi:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi11/ - her hair is *so* white

it's almost iridescent as you can see on her left side (the right side

when
you're looking at her. She looks like she could glow in the dark!

Man it does not get much more beautiful than that, does it? She has gold
eyes? Is it only cats that have blue eyes and are all white that have the
deafness gene? Does her hearing seem okay? How did you get Demi, excuse me
if you have already told this.

I think it's only the blue-eyed white cats who are deaf. Funny story
regarding that...

Demi is, um, let's say not the brightest bulb in the pack! ; DH and I are
always telling blonde jokes about her. One day DH was trying to get her
attention by calling her name (she was sitting about 5 feet in front of
him). I said, "Forget it, after 6 years she still hasn't figured out that
that's her name." DH said, "Well, she's a white cat, maybe she's deaf?"
(OK, don't comment of DH's level of intelligence if he had not determined
that pro or con in the 6 years we've had her ;). Anyway, I said, "No,
that's only white cats with blue eyes, watch..." And I quietly, but sharply
made a hissing noise. Demi immediately flattened to the floor and then took
off out of the room at the speed of white!

She may be so scary *because* of how we got her. She road 35 miles to DH's
work in the engine cowling of a coworker's truck when she was 6 weeks old.
DH saw a little black and white cat jump down out of the engine in the
parking lot when he coworker killed the engine and then shoot off into the
bushes. He managed to corner and grab her and put her in a large packing
box. He then called me to let me know we'd been adopted by a little black
and white kitten. It wasn't until we got her home and washed her off that
we found out the black on her was engine oil! [The coworker said he'd seen
kittens running around his house with no known home, so we think she was the
kitten of a stray or feral.]

Of course she could be so scary because she grew up in the company of the
B*tch Cat From H*ll!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thanks to Phil P. for posting about Nutri-Cal for Liver Cancer cat David via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 February 20th 05 07:53 PM
[OT] Away for a while and a rant CatNipped Cat anecdotes 22 January 14th 05 03:16 PM
[OT] Christmas Carols Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 December 18th 04 05:51 AM
name frequency Ken Phifer Cats - misc 7 December 1st 04 03:47 AM
[OT] Away Some & Web Site CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 November 8th 04 04:21 PM