[OT] Follow-up To Posts

Old April 27th 05, 11:46 PM
Catnipped

"Mary" wrote in message

"Catnipped" wrote :

She does this by "anonymously" (and dammit I *just* got finished giving

her
her due for at least, unlike Lyn, directly addressing my posts - OK, I

was
wrong *twice* in one day) trolling in here but setting her "follow-up

to"
so
that any flames she draws will be directed to rpca.

This is just a "heads up" so you can watch your newsgroup path when
responding to one of her trolls (unless you *want* new recipes, that it
;)!

I thought it sounded like the Usenet Nanny asshole. Ha ha ha,
got me again.

It wasn't, sorry, see my latest post on this thread if you want a good
laugh! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 28th 05, 01:29 AM
Candace

Catnipped wrote:

You're right Megan (you might want to sit down for this) I used you

in this
instance and I apologize. I deliberately lied - I knew you didn't do

this,
you're much to openly confrontational to do something this sneaky (as

wrote in another post, at the very least you are woman enough to

address
directly what/who you hate).

I just needed a plausibly convincing bait to dangle. I knew the

person
doing this couldn't stand to sit back and let you take credit for

what she
did, and I was right. She had to crow about what she did and gave me

the
last clues to convince me of who it is.

Who was it?

It's someone who reads/posts in rpca as much if not more than she
reads/posts here. It's someone who is extremely jealous of the

popularity
of my stories in rpca. It's someone who *cares* about being popular

in rpca
(again, this leaves Megan out, she's too dismissive of the "wimps"

there).
It's someone who thinks (mistakenly) that I humiliated her in rpca,

so she
wants to humiliate me in rpca (which is why each time she did this,

it was
an attempt to make me lash out so that the people in rpca could "see

me as I
really am, not the nice person I 'pretend' to be"). It is someone to

whom
it is important she also make me look "stupid" (jealous of the Mensa

thing I
would guess). It is someone who is fairly computer savvy (Lyn's too

stupid
to have orchestrated this, so that leaves her out). And it is

someone who
has been conspicuously absent in the recent round of flames - until

this.

Anybody care to take a guess at the engineer of our mysterious troll

yet?
No, I'm not telling because I still need to do a little technical

sleuthing
to wrap this up. Then I may or may not let the people in rpca know

who it
is who is trying so desperately to being discord there.

Someday, when you are not so emotionally vested in all this, why don't
you read this thread again, particularly this post quoted. Honestly, I
got sick of all this ragging and didn't feel like jumping in lately but
you sound kinda nutso here. Setting up your elaborate "sting"
operation and all. I can pretty well figure out who you think you have
revealed here and I doubt it's the case but, regardless, you are
spending a lot of time and effort on your little vendetta.

Truly, I understand what belonging to Mensa apparently means to you.
We all have things that are important to us that others probably would
not appreciate but I doubt if anyone is insanely jealous of you for
that reason. I have also read some of your Sammy stories (although
rpca makes me wanna hurl most of the time) and they're cute but, once
again, I don't think anyone is bitterly, insanely jealous of your
writing skill. At least you're not modest. Geez, give it up. I can't
believe this is how Dale Carnegie suggests winning friends and
influencing people.

You really sound like you have a screw loose, like your elevator
doesn't go to the top, like you're a brick shy of a load, etc. It's
not normal behavior. And...it really sounds like you did think it was
Megan until everyone told you it wasn't. Nice backpedal, though (not).

Candace

Old April 28th 05, 01:41 AM
-L.

Candace wrote:
[...]

She's clasically narcissistic and certifiably ****ing nuts. The whole
freaking world revolves around her (doncha know!), and when it doesn't
she'll invent something (post a flaming thread, come up with some inane
question) to make sure it does. I highly suspect the whole "Bandit's
been burned!" fiasco was a case of Munchausen by proxy - wouldn't
surprise me one bit. I killfiled the dumb bitch when the "Megan's
stalking me" **** hit the fan. At that point, she removed all doubt.
I just wish people would quit indulging her. If she talks to the wall
long enough, maybe she'll shut the **** up. We can only hope.

-L.

Old April 28th 05, 01:44 AM
Catnipped

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...

You really sound like you have a screw loose, like your elevator
doesn't go to the top, like you're a brick shy of a load, etc. It's
not normal behavior. And...it really sounds like you did think it was
Megan until everyone told you it wasn't. Nice backpedal, though (not).

Candace

But it *is* normal behavior to hump my posts even when they're not directed
at you?!! LOL What's *your* problem lady??

Old April 28th 05, 01:46 AM
Catnipped

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

She's clasically narcissistic and certifiably ****ing nuts. The whole
freaking world revolves around her (doncha know!), and when it doesn't
she'll invent something (post a flaming thread, come up with some inane
question) to make sure it does. I highly suspect the whole "Bandit's
been burned!" fiasco was a case of Munchausen by proxy - wouldn't
surprise me one bit. I killfiled the dumb bitch when the "Megan's
stalking me" **** hit the fan. At that point, she removed all doubt.
I just wish people would quit indulging her. If she talks to the wall
long enough, maybe she'll shut the **** up. We can only hope.

-L.

Oh how rich! This is *TOO* funny!

Old April 28th 05, 02:11 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Catnipped" wrote in message
"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...

You really sound like you have a screw loose, like your elevator
doesn't go to the top, like you're a brick shy of a load, etc. It's
not normal behavior. And...it really sounds like you did think it was
Megan until everyone told you it wasn't. Nice backpedal, though (not).

Candace

But it *is* normal behavior to hump my posts even when they're not

directed
at you?!!

Yeah, this is Usenet, & an unmoderated ng no less, & anyone can post a reply
to any post they want to.

LOL What's *your* problem lady??

My guess is that she'd just sick & tired of your posts at this point. As am
I.

Cathy

Old April 28th 05, 02:59 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:
[...]

*Sigh* Jesus, you are an idiot. Nobody believes CN burned her
cat. For you to suggest it just reveals what a KOOK you are.

I killfiled the dumb bitch when the "Megan's
stalking me" **** hit the fan. At that point, she removed all doubt.
I just wish people would quit indulging her. If she talks to the wall
long enough, maybe she'll shut the **** up. We can only hope.

Now just a second here. *I* am the one you say evil, unfounded things
about! Damn, CN, you are usurping my place as the Thing Lynnie
Rages Impotently About But Cannot Do Anything About! Bummer.

Old April 28th 05, 03:02 AM
Mary

"Candace" wrote

Someday, when you are not so emotionally vested in all this, why don't
you read this thread again, particularly this post quoted. Honestly, I
got sick of all this ragging and didn't feel like jumping in lately but
you sound kinda nutso here.

Now *this* is rich. Anyone here could put posts of yours
from last week up here and say the same thing to you. Hilarious!

Setting up your elaborate "sting"
operation and all. I can pretty well figure out who you think you have
revealed here and I doubt it's the case but, regardless, you are
spending a lot of time and effort on your little vendetta.

It's a vendetta when CN reads a few headers, but when the
Asshole Lynnie, your lame-ass buddy launches an all-out
smear campaign, it's not, eh? You stupid ****ing hypocrite.

Truly, I understand what belonging to Mensa apparently means to you.
We all have things that are important to us that others probably would
not appreciate but I doubt if anyone is insanely jealous of you for
that reason. I have also read some of your Sammy stories (although
rpca makes me wanna hurl most of the time) and they're cute but, once
again, I don't think anyone is bitterly, insanely jealous of your
writing skill. At least you're not modest. Geez, give it up. I can't
believe this is how Dale Carnegie suggests winning friends and
influencing people.

You really sound like you have a screw loose, like your elevator
doesn't go to the top, like you're a brick shy of a load, etc. It's
not normal behavior. And...it really sounds like you did think it was
Megan until everyone told you it wasn't. Nice backpedal, though (not).

Blah, blah blah blah blah

You are transparent as hell, and ugly too.

Old April 28th 05, 03:05 AM
Candace

Catnipped wrote:

But it *is* normal behavior to hump my posts even when they're not

directed
at you?!! LOL What's *your* problem lady??

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, what's so ****ing funny, other than your state of mind?
I thought humping posts was what you and your buddy do, go into threads
that are on-topic and then post off-topic crap to posters there. If I
recall correctly, you have horned in on many a post that was not
directed at you. I believe in a newsgroup, it is somewhat "normal" to
reply to others' posts without being directly addressed.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You sooooo told me!

I guess I'm weak, you're too easy of a target to resist with your
imbecilic meanderings. I should strive for the moral high ground.

Huggiewuggies,

Candace

Old April 28th 05, 03:19 AM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Catnipped wrote:

But it *is* normal behavior to hump my posts even when they're not

directed
at you?!! LOL What's *your* problem lady??

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, what's so ****ing funny, other than your state of mind?
I thought humping posts was what you and your buddy do, go into threads
that are on-topic and then post off-topic crap to posters there. If I
recall correctly, you have horned in on many a post that was not
directed at you. I believe in a newsgroup, it is somewhat "normal" to
reply to others' posts without being directly addressed.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You sooooo told me!

I guess I'm weak, you're too easy of a target to resist with your
imbecilic meanderings. I should strive for the moral high ground.

Huggiewuggies,

I absolutely love it when you get like this.

Best entertainment online.

Carry on.