[OT] Follow-up To Posts

Old April 28th 05, 03:29 AM
Candace

Mary wrote:
"Candace" wrote

Someday, when you are not so emotionally vested in all this, why

don't
you read this thread again, particularly this post quoted.

Honestly, I
got sick of all this ragging and didn't feel like jumping in lately

but
you sound kinda nutso here.

Now *this* is rich. Anyone here could put posts of yours
from last week up here and say the same thing to you. Hilarious!

I think not, dearie. You were the one being ridiculed, not me, except
by you, and that doesn't count. Mine were sane responses to your
drivel. Look 'em up. And...you were the one that absolutely *had* to
have the last post. I finally gave it to you out of boredom but if I
were still posting there, you sure as hell would be, too. And the same
thing is gonna happen here, too. You haven't "won" until you have the
last post in every flame thread.

It's a vendetta when CN reads a few headers, but when the
Asshole Lynnie, your lame-ass buddy launches an all-out
smear campaign, it's not, eh? You stupid ****ing hypocrite.

I don't read any ****ing headers cuz I don't give a ****. I don't even
know what "Lynnie" did that was so awful. I don't read rpca much, if
you recall, and I assume it happened there as all **** seems to.

Blah, blah blah blah blah

Catchy comeback.

You are transparent as hell, and ugly too.

Oh, my, I'm sooooo hurt. I don't believe my picture is on the internet
anywhere so if you think you've seen me, you must be stalking me.
Waaah, don't hurt my grandkitties, okay?

I bet even you are shocked at your friend's emotional/mental state but
you have to defend her because no one else likes you much either except
the occasional new poster (I know, you don't care, so you don't have to
reiterate it). Be brave, try to get her the help she so needs. We'll
all admire you for it.

Old April 28th 05, 03:52 AM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mary wrote:
"Candace" wrote

Someday, when you are not so emotionally vested in all this, why

don't
you read this thread again, particularly this post quoted.

Honestly, I
got sick of all this ragging and didn't feel like jumping in lately

but
you sound kinda nutso here.

Now *this* is rich. Anyone here could put posts of yours
from last week up here and say the same thing to you. Hilarious!

I think not, dearie.

Of course you "think not!" lol

[...]

Ooo. The Get Help Lame. Go, Candy.

Old April 28th 05, 05:31 AM
-L.

Candace wrote:
I don't read any ****ing headers cuz I don't give a ****. I don't

even
know what "Lynnie" did that was so awful.

You know what I did that was *sooooo* awful to the toxic duo? I told
some guy who was going to dump his cat in the country to take it to a
shelter instead. Typhoid Mary then badgered me on and on with post
after post saying "You want him to kill his cat", "You want him to kill
his cat!", "You want him to kill his cat!", "You want him to kill his
cat!," "I know you do, you want him to kill his cat!" Sheesh...

I then told her since she seemed to have a reading comprehension
problem, and took exception to everything I posted, maybe she should
refrain from reading my posts. Thus, the humping began. Prior to
that, she had even told me "You'll make a great Mother!" Go figure.

And for ****ingNutNipped, I basically said she was whack for getting so
bent because Megan called her - *she* gave Megan her number, FFS. That
set her off her rocker and it was "whacko nutjob circus" ever since.
That's about the same time she became "mee too" to Typhoidus
maridurtiest. That's also when she joined her in the plonker.

snip

I bet even you are shocked at your friend's emotional/mental state

but
you have to defend her because no one else likes you much either

except
the occasional new poster (I know, you don't care, so you don't have

reiterate it). Be brave, try to get her the help she so needs.

We'll
all admire you for it.

Honestly, I wish they'd just get a room and get it over, already.

-L.

Old April 28th 05, 06:02 AM
Philip

-L. wrote:
snip
And for ****ingNutNipped, I basically said she was whack for getting
so bent because Megan called her - *she* gave Megan her number, FFS.
That set her off her rocker and it was "whacko nutjob circus" ever
since. That's about the same time she became "mee too" to Typhoidus
maridurtiest. That's also when she joined her in the plonker.

snip
-L.

As of this morning, CP, CN, and Mary reside in the the padded plonker locker
of Outlook Express. Ahhhh. It's been so peaceful. Sherry is still a
candidate for relocation.

Old April 28th 05, 06:06 AM
Candace

-L. wrote:

Honestly, I wish they'd just get a room and get it over, already.

-L.

*snicker*, nice visual...

Old April 28th 05, 08:04 AM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
-L. wrote:

Honestly, I wish they'd just get a room and get it over, already.

-L.

*snicker*, nice visual...

Now I can really see both you and Lynnie getting off
to this. Eeyuuu.

Old April 28th 05, 08:08 AM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:
I don't read any ****ing headers cuz I don't give a ****. I don't

even
know what "Lynnie" did that was so awful.

You know what I did that was *sooooo* awful to the toxic duo? I told
some guy who was going to dump his cat in the country to take it to a
shelter instead.

Um. Dumbbass? Do you think nobody actually reads the group?
What you did was lie to my Internet Service Provider and tell them
that I sent you a Trojan. In other words you tried to get my
service yanked. Because you don't like what I have to say.
I told them about you, they read a few posts, and that was
that.

Typhoid Mary then badgered me on and on with post
after post saying "You want him to kill his cat", "You want him to kill
his cat!", "You want him to kill his cat!", "You want him to kill his
cat!," "I know you do, you want him to kill his cat!" Sheesh...

PPOSTFU. This conversation never happened, you vindictive, control
freak, half blind washed up piece of infertile ****.

Old April 28th 05, 03:46 PM
PawsForThought

Candace wrote:
Catnipped wrote:

Anybody care to take a guess at the engineer of our mysterious

troll
yet?
No, I'm not telling because I still need to do a little technical

sleuthing
to wrap this up. Then I may or may not let the people in rpca know

who it
is who is trying so desperately to being discord there.

I don't think anyone here really cares who your supposed troll is.

Truly, I understand what belonging to Mensa apparently means to you.
We all have things that are important to us that others probably

would
not appreciate but I doubt if anyone is insanely jealous of you for
that reason.

I don't know if she truly belongs to Mensa. Anyone on the internet can
say they do, but regardless, I think she needs to find something better
to do with her time than using this forum for her little dramas.

Old April 28th 05, 04:04 PM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote
Um. Dumbbass? Do you think nobody actually reads the group?
What you did was lie to my Internet Service Provider and tell them
that I sent you a Trojan. In other words you tried to get my
service yanked. Because you don't like what I have to say.
I told them about you, they read a few posts, and that was
that.

It started waaay before that.

PPOSTFU. This conversation never happened, you vindictive, control
freak, half blind washed up piece of infertile ****.

I think what Lyn was referring to was the woman whose cat was pooping on the
bathroom floor. Lyn suggested taking the cat back to the shelter, you went
on and on about how the cat would die if she did that (it was a limited
admission shelter, the cat was not going to die). Why the woman couldn't
just keep the bathroom door shut was beyond me, she had all kinds of stupid
reasons why she couldn't. I ended up emailing her and offered to take the
cat into the shelter I'm with (he would not be put down), but she was trying
to stick it out. I wonder what happened.

Here's the thread for anyone who is interested:
http://tinyurl.com/9of8o

--
-Kelly