Stacey, Harrassment Etc.

Old July 29th 05, 06:18 AM
Melissa Houle

Default Stacey, Harrassment Etc.

Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
"trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal. While it is
true that these bullies are usually successful because what they say
does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.

Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!

I too urge you to protect yourself, Stacey, Nobody should have to put up
with this kind of treatment. Whatever issues this person may have with you,
they are way out of line to harass you this way. They have NO excuse
whatsoever to frighten and upset your children this way. It's criminal
behavior, and you have the right and the need to protect yourself from it.
I'm not as knowledgeable about this as many people, but I think you should
take the advice of those who urge you to protect yourself and tell you how
to do it.
(((Stacey))) I'm sorry you've had this unpleasant experience. It's the
pits.I hope you won't stop posting here because of this.
Melissa

Old July 29th 05, 12:00 PM
Fair Play via CatKB.com

Watching wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message news:dNbGe.9085
Stacey aka KittyLady wrote:
For almost a week now I have been receiving emails from someone on
this group. These emails are always sent from a different email
address.

snip

Stacy, if you want I'll contact Paula to ask her where you can

forward these
emails so they can be investigated.

Jill

Stacey, take Jill up on this. Although many here appear to have
enjoyed it, the same thing happened to Mary S. and her family, merely
because Mary spoke her mind.

Mary did more than speak her mind. Mary harassed members of this group. She
harassed Dan and Monica everyday for weeks 20 to 50 times a day. She harassed
everyone who disagreed with her. Mary hated anybody who "spoke their mind"
if she didn't agree with them and targeted those people for harassment. Mary
got happiness from abusing members of this group and others. She was a
"seasoned usenet troll" like Karma said. She finally got a taste of her own
medicine and did not like it.

There is an investigation underway. Note
the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
will have an idea of who is behind this.

It could be anybody. It was posted with an annonymous remailer. You don't
know who it is, you are trying to bully some more and it won't work. We do
not care what you have to say about it.

Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
"trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal.

Mary posted Dan's personal information and Monica's personal information and
got happiness from doing that. She thought it was funny when she did it but
she doesn't think it is so funny when some body does it to her. Some body
should goes after her for harassment since they have her name and address.

While it is
true that these bullies

Mary was the biggest bully of them all. Good riddance to her.

are usually successful because what they say
does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.

They will read every message by Mary and ROTFLTAO. Mary was the biggest
troll that ever invaded these groups. Her hands are dirty.

Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!

Mary should realise by now she brought this on herself. She caused herself to
be discoverred because she did not cover her behind. Somebody finally got
rid of her, thank goodness. She should get on with her life and leave these
groups alone and you should to.
Old July 29th 05, 12:09 PM
Helen Miles

Piggybacking here because I didn't get the original message...

There is an investigation underway. Note
the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
will have an idea of who is behind this.///

I think that you have to treat this particular method of investigation
with EXTREEM caution. Using myself as an example, ANY of the rgulars
here will confirm that I go through phases of lurking, posting, or not
subscribing to RPCA at all, depending on current RL issues. Many, many
other people (who are sometimes prolific posters, sometimes not) do the
same.

I don't feel that I have to justify my absence to anyone here when I
disapear (sometimes for a few months), and indeed, they don't ask it.

Just because someone stops posting for a while, it doesn't mean that
they have suddenly started trolling. In the same vien, I am in no-way
condoning what is happening to Stacey.

Just my $0.02

Helen M

Old July 29th 05, 02:32 PM
Victor Martinez

Watching wrote:
snip anonymous apologies for M's harrassing behavior *and* accusations
against regulars of rpca

Spicy shrimp with pasta and fresh tomato sauce

1 lb shell-on shrimp (if you can get them with the heads on, get 1.5 lbs)
1-2 whole canned chipotle peppers
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
2-3 lbs fresh tomatoes
1 bunch basil
3 garlic cloves
olive oil
pasta
sea salt and pepper

Peel the shrimp, saving the shells. In a large heavy sauce pan, heat
some oil and sautee the shrimp shells (and heads) until they turn pink.
Add chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and
basil, season with salt and pepper and lower heat to simmer. Let cook
for 30 minutes or so.
In the meantime, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
Finely chop the chipotle peppers, mix with the chili garlic sauce and
coat the shrimp. Heat a sautee pan on high heat and add a bit of oil.
Once it's very, very hot, cook the shrimp a few at a time on both sides
until almost done. Set aside.
Strain the sauce using a chinois or a regular strainer or a foodmill.
Pour sauce on pasta and top with shrimp.
Enjoy!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 30th 05, 12:49 AM
Yowie

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:389a967d6f53878be12e899a75c1c66a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Piggybacking here because I didn't get the original message...

There is an investigation underway. Note
the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
will have an idea of who is behind this.///

I think that you have to treat this particular method of investigation
with EXTREEM caution. Using myself as an example, ANY of the rgulars
here will confirm that I go through phases of lurking, posting, or not
subscribing to RPCA at all, depending on current RL issues. Many, many
other people (who are sometimes prolific posters, sometimes not) do the
same.

I don't feel that I have to justify my absence to anyone here when I
disapear (sometimes for a few months), and indeed, they don't ask it.

What the anonymous poster missed is that we know each other in Real Life as
well, and know darn well it wouldn't be one of the "regulars", whether
they've posted here this month or not.

Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect that
the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved posters was
yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must admit, but its
still a troll attempt.

it won't work, of course. We know each other too well :-)

Just because someone stops posting for a while, it doesn't mean that
they have suddenly started trolling. In the same vien, I am in no-way
condoning what is happening to Stacey.

Exaclty!

Yowie

Old July 30th 05, 03:12 AM
Jo Firey

"Yowie" wrote in message
Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect
that the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved
posters was yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must
admit, but its still a troll attempt.

it won't work, of course. We know each other too well :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm supposed to guess who hasn't posted
in a while but would do such a thing to Stacey. Most all of those nitwits
ended up in my killfile and so did a few off the wall ISP's. So how is
anyone suposed to guess who of those they have blocked anyway hasn't been
posting?

Jo

Old July 30th 05, 03:47 AM
Rrb

Melissa Houle wrote:
[...]

I second everything you state Stacey should take a proactive stance and
protect herself. As well as her loved ones.

On a separate subject this "watcher" might be the one who is "stalking"
or whatnot Stacey. I know alot of people lurk here, without posting but
it's kinda unusual that "watcher" chose to "uncloak" at this time and
posting somewhat "in defense" of Mary. Kinda makes one wonder huh?

Old July 30th 05, 04:01 AM
Rrb

Watching wrote:

You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.

And you have are a coward hiding behind a remailer. 'Nuff said.
Old July 30th 05, 04:02 AM
Rrb

Watching wrote:

You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.

And you are a coward hiding behind a remailer.
Old July 30th 05, 06:37 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:47:04 -0700, Rrb yodeled:

Melissa Houle wrote:
[...]

Who watches the watcher, eh? :P

Theresa

Ping Stacey Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 14th 03 02:37 PM
Update from Stacey on Mr Bob Marina Cat anecdotes 6 October 25th 03 01:37 AM