Jealousy

Old February 2nd 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Jealousy

Out fettling with Gino this morning as I'm off to do a morning cycle ride.
As I'm fettling, I hear meows. I look up and it's one of my neighbour's
cats. So I meow back and this is responded to by loud purrs and headbutts of
my leg. So I put the bike down, purr back and am invited to join said feline
for a smurgle. I know my place, so I obliged. As I'm stood there with
neighbour's cat on my shoulder with loud purring going on in my ear, I hear
some very, very loud meows. Enter Marble, stood at the front door, looking
at me with what can only be described as a look of horror. He came running
voer, meeping his head off. He sat at my feet, looked up and *wailed*.

Jealousy does not become him ;-)

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence

Old February 2nd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Out fettling with Gino this morning as I'm off to do a morning cycle ride.
As I'm fettling, I hear meows. I look up and it's one of my neighbour's
cats. So I meow back and this is responded to by loud purrs and headbutts
of my leg. So I put the bike down, purr back and am invited to join said
feline for a smurgle. I know my place, so I obliged. As I'm stood there
with neighbour's cat on my shoulder with loud purring going on in my ear,
I hear some very, very loud meows. Enter Marble, stood at the front door,
looking at me with what can only be described as a look of horror. He came
running voer, meeping his head off. He sat at my feet, looked up and
*wailed*.

Jealousy does not become him ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Helen the furballs are training you well specially if you can meow back to
another cat :-)

Old February 2nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
. ..

Helen the furballs are training you well specially if you can meow back
to another cat :-)

When Nathan was little, he was known to introduce me to his friends with the
phrase, "My Mum speaks cat."

'Nuff sed.

Cheers, helen s

Old February 5th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:

As I'm stood there with
neighbour's cat on my shoulder with loud purring going on in my ear, I hear
some very, very loud meows. Enter Marble, stood at the front door, looking
at me with what can only be described as a look of horror. He came running
voer, meeping his head off. He sat at my feet, looked up and *wailed*.

Jealousy does not become him ;-)

Awwww. I think it's sweet. Marble loves you! (And he owns you, too! )

Joyce