Update from Stacey on Mr Bob

Old October 24th 03, 07:33 PM
Marina

Default Update from Stacey on Mr Bob

Stacey's having problems with her puter, but she sent me this message to
convey to rpca from her hubby's puter. She had sent it yesterday, but I
didn't check my frankiennikki account until today, so this is a little
late. -- Marina

Mr. Bob is home,
healthy
and happy? He has to be on special food (expensive) and three different
meds
and secluded to monitor peeing for a couple weeks, but he's looking
good and
very happy to be here back with his meowmie! He keeps standing in front
of
the monitor so I feel like I'm back in highschool typing class where I
can't
watch what I 'm typing!

I'll be offline for a while until I figure out what is wrong with my
computer,
so I wanted to thank everyone for there purrs and support, it was a
major
bonus during tough times. The final bill came to $543 but we're getting
an
unexpected rebate from my car insurance company from the accident I had
last
year of $475 so whoever purred for THAT thank you very much.

Old October 24th 03, 07:54 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:
Stacey's having problems with her puter, but she sent me this message to
convey to rpca from her hubby's puter. She had sent it yesterday, but I
didn't check my frankiennikki account until today, so this is a little
late. -- Marina

Thanks for posting that, Marina! I think we were all waiting to hear
about what happened to Mr. Bob! The *three* meds sure sounds like a
chore! Betty will be purring for poor Mr. Bob.

Old October 24th 03, 08:30 PM
Nan

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:33:03 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

[...]

That is good news about Mr. Bob, and we're all sending 'puter get well
purrs for Stacey's 'puter. Computers are wonderful things when
they're working and a pain in the tush when they aren't.

Nan
Old October 24th 03, 10:06 PM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

thanks for the update - glad Bob's home.
Brenda

Old October 24th 03, 10:14 PM
polonca12000

Marina, thank you so much for the update.
I'm so glad to hear Mr. Bob is home where he belongs. I'm sure that alone
will help speed up his recovery. It's a huge bill (I'm not even trying to
convert it to our currency), so I'm really glad you got the rebate.
Continued best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
Stacey's having problems with her puter, but she sent me this message to
convey to rpca from her hubby's puter. She had sent it yesterday, but I
didn't check my frankiennikki account until today, so this is a little
late. -- Marina

Mr. Bob is home,
healthy
and happy? He has to be on special food (expensive) and three different
meds
and secluded to monitor peeing for a couple weeks, but he's looking
good and
very happy to be here back with his meowmie! snip

Old October 24th 03, 11:28 PM
lrulan

Excellent news. We are used to that kind of stress around here, what with
Jazz's UTIs. We are happy Mr Bob has recovered.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 25th 03, 01:37 AM
Steve Touchstone

Stacy, don't know when you'll get this, but glad that Mr Bob is home
and doing so much better - and of course that the insurance money
showed up just in time to help with the expenses. Sorry to hear bout
the computer problems, though ;-((

wrote:

[...]

remove Junk for email