I haz bin lolled

Old May 2nd 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default I haz bin lolled

I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?tiid=1287855

Sundance

Old May 2nd 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Sundance wrote:
I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?tiid=1287855

Sundance

Youse ver s tyl. TuTu
Old May 2nd 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 1 May 2009 19:07:46 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?tiid=1287855

Sundance

Furry cute, buttid I knoze dat you iz lukin fur da fudz button!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/1/2009 11:30:03 PM
Old May 2nd 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?tiid=1287855

Sundance

effurry kittie can has cheeseburgers.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Great picture. You look like you enjoy nip, like me.
Cinder
Old May 2nd 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. Take a luk an see whut
yoo fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...x?tiid=1287855

Sundance

It shudda sed "Yu fownd mine teleporter wand?"
P2nya

Old May 2nd 09, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShadoCelt

On May 2, 11:07*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. *Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/p...TemplateView.a...

Sundance

Mew shud be flatterd! Except fur da fakt dat Ize hates meowmie'z
camera, I wishes I wuz onna da cheezeburger pages.

MuShu da Magnificent, who is currentlmagnificently jealous of hiz
frend, Sundance!

Sundance, you are a VERY handsome kitty!
MuShu's Meowmie
Old May 2nd 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Well, enneekittee kan be on dem. Yoo juss uplodez a picher, an sumbuddy
makez a kapshun, an datz it! Meowmie uploded da picher, but uther hoominz
did da kapshunz.

Sundance

Old May 2nd 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 1, 10:07*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
I duznt know wether to be flatterd or insultid. *Take a luk an see whut yoo
fingkz.

Yooo look FURRY gnice an I fink yoo shud feel gud bout itted.

I wike da middul capshun bestest but dey iz all gud.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun