Long Ago Posters

Old November 6th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mookie

Default Long Ago Posters

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M
Old November 6th 09, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we remfurz your hoomin anna iz so glad yourselvez pozted, iz you gonna be
ableta pozt now? diz wuld be veri kule... rite now we iz finishin harri
anna OT's winkin ceptum, anna we iz alzo still hafin a haloweeini part at
mozey's howze, Trudi glad fur more kittee furndz

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 6th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:18:57 -0800, Mookie wrote:

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used to
read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any uf
you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Hi, Mookie and Molly. My human remembers Renee and the Rankin Kitties.

Welcome back! New kitties and kitties who used to read the group are
always welcome.

Amelia T Cat
Old November 6th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We 'memfur! Ar brofurs Binkley an Opus, now at da RB tol us all bout da
wonurful kittiez dat were her long ago.

Booker

Old November 6th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mookie wrote:

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Now this is the oppoosite of irritatin'. I remembers those naymes. Nicwe
to hear of them again. What has the Rankin kitties an hoomans been up tu?

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 6th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:18:57 -0800 (PST), Mookie's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Meow kitties! Welcum bak! I'f been meowing heer
awlmost sebben yeerz, an duzzen rememfur seeink
yoo or doze dat yoo menshuned.

But do come bak an joyne usses!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2009 1:18:03 PM
Old November 6th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mookie wrote:
Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Postrs chabg ID too. Weez ben wundrin whoo sum ov yu poistyrs used to
be. Did yun hav anovr monikur in da past? MLB and TuTu

Old November 6th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mookie" wrote in message
Hi, efurry body! We are Mookie and Molly. We hafe a humin who used
to read meow chat a furry long time ago. She has been wonderin if any
uf you kitties 'members Rane Babcock or the Rankin Kittiez. She nefer
posted to this group cuz she could only read it at work on her lunch
hour.

We are sorry if this is an irritatin' post. Please scuse us if it is.

M & M

Meowmee rememfurrz yuz!
I yam heer bowt feowr yeerz, buttid mine RB sisfurr, Dyna Mo/Mite wuz
heer b-furr me.
Duz yu rememfurr?

Pit2nya AKAweetee

Old November 7th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

hi Hi HI!!!

Welkum back!

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]