Poll: Cat Genders

Old January 15th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Poll: Cat Genders

tanadashoes wrote:
We have noticed that there are behavior differences between
the two genders.

That is, when you manage to notice what gender they are.

Old January 15th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Granby" wrote:
At our house we have two females and 1 male

Piglet, a female, who ran from under a brush pile when lighted to burn, a
small kitten dropped by her mom in a move to be safe from coons. Was a close
call as her first bath was to get rid of the gas smell. Piggy is a Siamese
(?) mix. She was my husbands dog and was constant companion the last two
years of his life. She tolerates me as I feed her but I know she isn't my
cat.

Aaaaaaaahhhh! How terrible it would've been if she didn't immediately
run out!

Old January 15th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Jan 14, 7:49*pm, Takayuki wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
We have noticed that there are behavior differences between
the two genders.

That is, when you manage to notice what gender they are.

You are NEVER going to let me live that down, are you?

Pam S. with a big grin
Old January 15th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Reading Phoenix's post I saw that she has more female owners than male
ones. Until recently we were owned by more males than females, which
has recently evened out. Ok, what genders of your owners, are there
any reasons to be owned by one gender over another? I'll start out,
whether that is ok or not.

Boyz all the way for us! Both my boys are so affectionate and loving
and sweet. I've looked after girl cats and my MIL had a nasty female
biting cat - and I"ve found that they can be a bit more territorial and
diva-like.

After saying that, I'll bet that the next master that picks me will be a
girl

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old January 15th 08, 02:11 AM posted to comp.robotics.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Genders

Everything OK, Ann?

Joyce

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Ann wrote:

[long religious post deleted]

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 15th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Piggybacking, but

Smokey (RB) - neutered male

Mistletoe - spayed female

Rex (dog) - neutered male

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 15th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
Reading Phoenix's post I saw that she has more female owners than male
ones. Until recently we were owned by more males than females, which
has recently evened out. Ok, what genders of your owners, are there
any reasons to be owned by one gender over another?

One girl, one boy. I don't know, it just seems right to have one of
each. It seems to be a trend in my family. My sister has one of each,
and so does my brother. My other sister and my niece have two boys and
one girl.

I agree with what many have said, neutered boys tend to be more
laid-back and affectionate, while girls are more active and demanding,
but it's the same as with every other attribute you can make to a cat;
never say 'all girl cats are demanding' or 'all boy cats are laid-back.'

Old January 15th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:

I wondered the same thing Marina - she says "long religious post
deleted" and the post is to both this and another newsgroup though.
Didn't see a long religious post from Ann!

Neither did I, but I didn't notice the other newsgroup, either. Thanks
for pointing that out, Susan.

Poll: How many.... Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 12 October 30th 07 01:02 AM
Poll, mostly OT, but could be . . . whatever. tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 16 October 8th 07 06:01 PM
New Poll Tanada Cat anecdotes 11 December 3rd 06 08:29 PM
received from a Girlfriend and want to pass on to my other girlfriends (of both genders) Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 October 19th 06 08:48 AM
What Do you do? A Poll Tanada Cat anecdotes 296 January 29th 05 05:53 PM