you know you are a slave

Old January 16th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default you know you are a slave

when you are cleaning a cat box on your hands and knees and a cat hops onto
your back to inspect your work... and you turn carefully after cleaning the
box... crawl down the hall to the next box, without disturbing the
aforementioned cat... and DH comes into the house sees the proceedings and
talks to the cat like this is supposed to be how it is... said cat remains
on your back whilst cleaning the next box, and when you are done you request
the cat disembark to the vanity so you can move to the next one... and said
cat disembarks to admire herself in the mirror... Lee

Old January 16th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

hehehehe, dat iz one smart kitten. Willow having done the same only I
stayed on grambyz back whilez her was mopping da floorz in da kitchenz.

Old January 17th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Stormmee wrote:
when you are cleaning a cat box on your hands and knees and a cat hops onto
your back to inspect your work... and you turn carefully after cleaning the
box... crawl down the hall to the next box, without disturbing the
aforementioned cat... and DH comes into the house sees the proceedings and
talks to the cat like this is supposed to be how it is... said cat remains
on your back whilst cleaning the next box, and when you are done you request
the cat disembark to the vanity so you can move to the next one... and said
cat disembarks to admire herself in the mirror... Lee

Mistletoe says "yoo is trained good"

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 17th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Stormmee wrote:
when you are cleaning a cat box on your hands and knees and a cat hops onto
your back to inspect your work... and you turn carefully after cleaning the
box... crawl down the hall to the next box, without disturbing the
aforementioned cat... and DH comes into the house sees the proceedings and
talks to the cat like this is supposed to be how it is... said cat remains
on your back whilst cleaning the next box, and when you are done you request
the cat disembark to the vanity so you can move to the next one... and said
cat disembarks to admire herself in the mirror... Lee

LOL! You really are a well-trained slave, Lee! Just now, Miranda was up
on the high bookcase. She can get down herself by jumping on a cabinet
on the other side, but she was looking at me and meowing urgently, so I
got up, walked over, and bent over so she could jump down on my back.
I'm just her step-ladder, you know.

Old January 17th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I so relate, the blessing is that Trudi only weighs around eight pounds, if
it had been TV at around 18 I am not sure I could have got from the first
box to the second... Lee

Old January 17th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Stormmee wrote:
I so relate, the blessing is that Trudi only weighs around eight pounds,

Yeah, luckily Mir doesn't weigh that much. Unluckily, Caliban must
follow Mir's lead in everything, so he learned to jump on Meowmie, too.
And aliban weighs much more than Mir.

Old January 17th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

LOL! You really are a well-trained slave, Lee! Just now, Miranda was up
on the high bookcase. She can get down herself by jumping on a cabinet
on the other side, but she was looking at me and meowing urgently, so I
got up, walked over, and bent over so she could jump down on my back.
I'm just her step-ladder, you know.

Ranger has learned the same trick. He likes to jump up on top of the door
to the shower enclosure while I'm showering. He sometimes jumps down
before I'm finished, but now more often than not he stays there the whole
time. Then when I've gotten out and dried off he *intentionally* makes it
look like he's about to fall so that I'll stand next to him and let him
step down on to my shoulders. He never starts to lose his balance unless
I'm dried off and have a towel over my shoulders. Isn't that a strange
coincidence?