We have a guest

Old January 18th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default We have a guest

We had a really bad windstorm a couple of weeks ago. Virtually every fence
in the area is at least partially down. And repairs are going to take some
time. You can't even find fence boards right now, not to mention a
contractor.

Anyway, a lovely small pit bull girl showed up in our garage today. She's
dirty but looks well cared for otherwise. Of course no collar.

She is as sweet as can be. White with black spots and black eye patches
like the dog from Little Rascals. Our cats are not impressed, though she
has shown no hostility to them at all. All she seems interested in is
wiggling her chubby butt and asking for attention.

I don't know who she belongs to. I vaguely think I've seem her before but
can't place where. We will keep her in the garage tonight, in hopes that
all she needs is for her family to get home from work and call her.
Otherwise, I have to take her to the shelter in the morning. Its the most
likely place for her family to find her. And they can check for a chip.

So we could use some purrs for Jake and Molly's peace of mind. And some
tail wags from the canine set that she gets home where she belongs ASAP.

Jo

Old January 18th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jan 17, 8:28 pm, "jofirey" wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way for everyone involved.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old January 18th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

jofirey wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Jake and Molly, and for the proprietor of "Jo's Lost Pet Hotel".

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 18th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jofirey wrote:

So we could use some purrs for Jake and Molly's peace of mind. And some
tail wags from the canine set that she gets home where she belongs ASAP.

Purrs for a sweet d*ggie girl to find her home again.

Old January 18th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:28:33 -0800, jofirey wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs for her family to find her pronto! MLB

Old January 18th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jofirey wrote:
[...]

Purrs for all.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 18th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jofirey" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for Jake and Molly, for the pup, and for Mom.

Old January 18th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

jofirey wrote:
[...]

You got it, Jo. Calming purrs for kitties and homing purrs for the doggle.

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com

Old January 22nd 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

jofirey wrote:

[...]

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

House Guest Jeff Mullen Cat anecdotes 9 November 23rd 06 03:23 AM
RPCA Guest Map Adrian A Cat anecdotes 22 July 25th 06 11:14 PM
Guest Kitty Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 21 September 26th 05 01:41 AM
A new outdoor guest Dan M Cat anecdotes 9 September 18th 04 05:51 PM
Guest Manners Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 5 August 7th 04 09:21 AM