Sweetie Pie goes to the vet again tomorrow - if I can catch her.

Old August 31st 14, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default Sweetie Pie goes to the vet again tomorrow - if I can catch her.

She is eating small amounts of Fancy Feast but not enough. She is still hiding under my bed. I have been able to get her out for her medicine so far but she is not herself. I am very concerned.
Old August 31st 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/31/2014 2:58 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She is eating small amounts of Fancy Feast but not enough. She is still hiding under my bed. I have been able to get her out for her medicine so far but she is not herself. I am very concerned.

Purrs on the way for you to catch her and for the outcome to be good.

Jill
Old August 31st 14, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 8/31/2014 1:08 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Mike
Mayers wrote:
She is eating small amounts of Fancy Feast but not enough. She is
still hiding under my bed. I have been able to get her out for her
medicine so far but she is not herself. I am very concerned.

Purrs and prayers for tomorrow to have a good outcome.

Judith

What she said.

Joy

Old September 1st 14, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Sweetie Pie has pnumonia. I have two new meds to give her. My regular vet was too busy to see her so I had to go to the emergency vet. He took blood panels and xrays. This all cost over $500. Luckily I have money put aside for something like this. I plan to send a letter to the regular vet and complain about my treatment.
Old September 1st 14, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 9/1/2014 10:46 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
Sweetie Pie has pnumonia. I have two new meds to give her. My regular vet was too busy to see her so I had to go to the emergency vet. He took blood panels and xrays. This all cost over $500. Luckily I have money put aside for something like this. I plan to send a letter to the regular vet and complain about my treatment.

Purrs for Sweetie Pie, and for you.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters