Two BCTs in one day

Old November 23rd 14, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Two BCTs in one day

Koala outdid himself today. I stopped after church and bought some
groceries. I put away what needed to be in the freezer or fridge, and
left the rest, still in the cloth bag, on the table to put away after
lunch. As I was fixing my lunch, I heard a clattering sound, followed
by a clanging. By the time I turned around to look, I saw Koala
disappearing around the corner. My grocery bag was on the floor, next
to the metal dish that had been full of kibble, but was now empty.
Kibble was all on the floor, along with pieces of the two graham cracker
crusts I'd purchased to make pumpkin pies. Amazingly, the water dish,
only a foot away from the food dish, was untouched. Apparently he had
jumped on the table (which he knows is forbidden) and tried to
investigate the grocery bag. One of his claws apparently caught on the
bag, so it accompanied him when he jumped down from the table.
Apparently it didn't come loose until he'd managed to empty the kibble dish.

A few minutes ago, I was checking my email when I heard what sounded
like a rather loud knock on the door. After I checked and found there
was nobody there, I looked around the house, suspecting that Koala was
responsible. Finally I found the proof. I have a land line phone on a
small table next to my bed. It was on the floor. I hope he's finished
for the day.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old November 24th 14, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/23/2014 6:19 PM, Joy wrote:
[...]

Little trickster! He's keeping you on your toes.

Jill

Old November 24th 14, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/24/2014 6:20 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Joy
wrote:
[...]

He obviously thought he'd been too good recently and had to some something
to avoid you getting complacent.

I did wonder if he'd gone for the set of three, as things do tend to come
in threes.

Judith

I kept expecting a third one, but it never materialized.

Joy

Old November 24th 14, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 11/24/2014 6:04 PM, Joy wrote:

I kept expecting a third one, but it never materialized.

Joy

For those of us who tuned in late, what's a BCT?

Wait; found it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BCT

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old November 24th 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote:
[...]

Gee, thanks. ;-)

Joy

Old November 24th 14, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/24/2014 3:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/24/2014 6:04 PM, Joy wrote:

I kept expecting a third one, but it never materialized.

Joy

For those of us who tuned in late, what's a BCT?

Wait; found it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BCT

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

******* cat trick.

Old November 26th 14, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

On 11/24/2014 6:04 PM, Joy wrote:

I kept expecting a third one, but it never materialized.

For those of us who tuned in late, what's a BCT?

Wait; found it: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BCT

******* cat trick.

The Urban Dictionary version would not apply to most cats, except maybe
an unfortunate cat stuck with someone who likes to put pants on him. And
who also doesn't care to have him neutered!

--
Joyce

Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"