RPCA MIA

Old December 14th 04, 04:02 AM
Julie Cook

Default RPCA MIA

As I finish my 2004 Holiday Card list I gather my cards from previous
years and the lists (unfortunately I lost several years of lists in a
computer crash, luckily I still have all the envelopes from previous
years) and I sort out the people who have dropped off the list for some
reason or other. I send them a card as well and since none of the cards
have ever come back I hope they were delivered to the intended person.
Since we're making a list of rpca missing (Dave Y, Crackles' Mom,
Hopitus) I'll add to the list:

Sheenah was on my list - so good to see you back Sheenah but I'm sorry
you've had such a difficult time in the past few years. Purrs on the
way for you and Peter.

How about:

Robin I (WV, USA)
Kathleen M (SD, USA)
Theresa M (OH, USA)
Karen J (Australia)

I thought Cap't Andy was MIA but am please to see him on the card list.

I'm way way behind on reading rpca and quite frequently skip over
follow-ups to threads so that I miss a lot (we all know how threads can
wind around subjects around here) so that some of these people may be
here but under a different name/address. But if you're around, stand up
and be counted

Purrs to all that need them,
Julie
Old December 14th 04, 05:28 AM

Julie Cook wrote:

How about:

Robin I (WV, USA)
Kathleen M (SD, USA)
Theresa M (OH, USA)
Karen J (Australia)

TJ and the ??? (I cannot remember the names of her two kitties)

Joyce
Old December 14th 04, 05:38 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

[...]

I've been wondering lately where Jeanne Hajos went.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 14th 04, 06:37 AM
gracecat

:hugs: Ya'll know I'm around.... I lurk daily, just... bah, not up to
talking much.

I miss Hops... and Jeanne... lots of others...

I really miss Dave G.. how is Dot?

Old December 14th 04, 09:15 AM
Mogget

In message , gracecat
writes
:hugs: Ya'll know I'm around.... I lurk daily, just... bah, not up to
talking much.

I miss Hops... and Jeanne... lots of others...

I miss you too, Gracie.
--
Mogget
Old December 14th 04, 11:56 AM
Theresa

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for Thinking of me, Julie! I just skipped the card exchange due to
money issues, as we all know what that's about : )
I still read the group, often tell others about the kind people that are on
here.

Hope everyone has a very happy holiday!

Theresa M. (Ohio)

Old December 14th 04, 11:58 AM
Theresa

"Julie Cook" wrote in message

How about:

Robin I (WV, USA)
Kathleen M (SD, USA)
Theresa M (OH, USA)
Karen J (Australia)

Thanks for thinking of me, Julie! I just opted out on the holiday card
exchange due to finances.

Hope everyone and their kitties have the best holiday ever!

Theresa M. Ohio

Old December 14th 04, 02:48 PM
Julie Cook

{{{hugs back to you}}} I have your phone numbers...all of them. You're
on my "to call and check on list if ever you disappear". We did this a
few years ago as I'm sure you remember. I think I have you, Pam H and
Pam S and I now have Ginger-lyn's phone number on my list.

Love you, girl.
Julie

Old December 14th 04, 03:08 PM
Sherry

:hugs: Ya'll know I'm around.... I lurk daily, just... bah, not up to
talking much.

I miss Hops... and Jeanne... lots of others...

Hopitus is still around; the last I heard she hadn't gotten newsgroup posting
capability on her computer after the move. She was lurking via google, but not
posting. I miss her posts, too.

Sherry

RPCA History Yowie Cat anecdotes 74 September 4th 04 10:32 PM
RPCA accessible on the net CK Cat anecdotes 3 August 13th 04 05:51 AM
RPCA to be managed by PETA Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 2nd 04 01:54 AM