RPCA MIA

Old December 15th 04, 01:31 AM
Tish Silberbauer

I last heard from Devi a year or so ago, shortly after we moved to
Sydney. At that time she was doing really well. I think she lurks on
catslaves. We met once, she is an absolute sweetie and her menagerie
is georgous.

Tish

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:44:22 -0500, Julie Cook
wrote:

Yowie wrote:

Yup, I've got you, Pam S, Bridget, Dave G, Bev, Flippy and Baha's phone
numbers and occasionally have the urge to chat to people overseas. I've lost
Lena's and Hazel's has changed since I last talked on the phone.

I know lena and Bridget are often overrun by Real Life stuff, but are still
around on occasion.

I wonder alot about Jepo.

Yowie

I have Hazel's phone numbers and can send them to your email address.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I call her occasionally, when I can or she
sends an email asking that I call.

Another MIA is Dewey. She was in your neck of the world, has anyone
heard from her?

Julie

Old December 15th 04, 01:53 AM
Tish Silberbauer

sorry to followup on myself, but I mis-typed her name and it should
have been Dewi.

d'oh,
Tish

Old December 15th 04, 05:05 AM
Tanada

pmendhall wrote:

What about Mothering?

Motherthing? I've been wondering about her off and on. Anyone know how
she is doing?

Pam S.

Old December 15th 04, 05:06 AM
pmendhall

What about Mothering?

Old December 15th 04, 05:56 AM
Yowie

"Tanada" wrote in message
news
pmendhall wrote:

What about Mothering?

Motherthing? I've been wondering about her off and on. Anyone know how
she is doing?

Was that Rosie Tavener-Jones? Coz I had a chat with her not so long ago, and
she's fine, but flat out with the Clementine and her DH.

Yowie

Old December 15th 04, 04:58 PM
Mogget

In message , Yowie
writes
"Tanada" wrote in message
news
pmendhall wrote:

What about Mothering?

Motherthing? I've been wondering about her off and on. Anyone know how
she is doing?

Was that Rosie Tavener-Jones?

Just Tavener, these days. And no, I'm not Motherthing, I'm Mogget, ta
:-)

Coz I had a chat with her not so long ago, and
she's fine, but flat out with the Clementine and her DH.

That's about the size of it :-)
--
Mogget
Old December 15th 04, 05:08 PM
Mogget

In message , Julie Cook
writes

How about:

Robin I (WV, USA)
Kathleen M (SD, USA)
Theresa M (OH, USA)
Karen J (Australia)

I remember Aim, and her lovely tales of the doorstep fluffball. Where's
she gone, then?
--
Mogget, the Churl in the Puce Greatcoat
Old December 15th 04, 05:52 PM
Takayuki

Mogget wrote:

In message , Julie Cook
writes

How about:

Robin I (WV, USA)
Kathleen M (SD, USA)
Theresa M (OH, USA)
Karen J (Australia)

I remember Aim, and her lovely tales of the doorstep fluffball. Where's
she gone, then?

We haven't seen Aim in a while, it's true. Wasn't Fluffball
assiciated Karen though? Karen seems very happy, with John and
everything.

Old December 15th 04, 07:48 PM
Mogget

In message , Takayuki
writes
Mogget wrote:

I remember Aim, and her lovely tales of the doorstep fluffball. Where's
she gone, then?

We haven't seen Aim in a while, it's true. Wasn't Fluffball
assiciated Karen though?

Er. Yes, I think you are right. D'oh!
--
Mogget

RPCA History Yowie Cat anecdotes 74 September 4th 04 10:32 PM
RPCA accessible on the net CK Cat anecdotes 3 August 13th 04 05:51 AM
RPCA to be managed by PETA Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 2nd 04 01:54 AM