Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Old May 1st 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Evelyn

Default Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2011

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Samson, Sammy Kitten
11 - Longhair, Indigo
12 - Griffey Okino
14 - Kaiya
15 - Midas
17 - Buffy
19 - Rebecca
22 - Copeland
30 - Raphael

If I missed any kitties, sorry! Please let me know and I'll update
the list.

Anti Evelyn

PS - I just came back from an assignment and haven't had time to
review anything (new posts in general and posts/emails in reference to
handing over Purrday List "duties") but I will this week.
Old May 1st 11, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cat sing beree lowdly fur der furndz...

we thinkz ursef duza a wunnerful job anna we wantz ursefta stay inna
grup... I can send ursef barbi ifin ursef needsa onlee kitty... Trudi...

alzo... diz iza birfday nowncimint fur da kruze, anee kitty whut wantsa
specal fudz fur da partee onna way home purleze tellsa cookin kittyz onna
ship so it willz be serfed, Trudi

Old May 1st 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

hapi purrdai and manny more.
treet yourownselfs gudgud on your purrdai!
beauty

Old May 1st 11, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris H[_3_]

Hi Anti Evelyn!

Could I please have Oreo added to the list for May 1?

Fangu!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Old May 1st 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

hai Anti Evelyn!
mai purrdai iz May 1 ulso n ai m 9 yerz old tewdai.
Fank yew
Mosey

Ulso singing happee purrdai tew awl da uthur May kittiez.

"Chris H"

Old May 3rd 11, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

Unnerstood.
And Hapy Purrday awlla da Mae kitteez!
P2nya

Old May 3rd 11, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On May 1, 1:33*am, Anti Evelyn wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2011

* 1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
* 3 - Nerdy, Pippen
* 7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
* 8 - Ghost
10 - Samson, Sammy Kitten
11 - Longhair, Indigo
12 - Griffey Okino
14 - Kaiya
15 - Midas
17 - Buffy
19 - Rebecca
22 - Copeland
30 - Raphael

If I missed any kitties, sorry! *Please let me know and I'll update
the list.

Anti Evelyn

Puleeze add us .... Tigger and Sweetpea. Our purrday is May 6th and we
will be 15 years old! Weeez littermates.
Old May 3rd 11, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/2/2011 11:29 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
"Anti wrote in message
[...]

Happy purrday to all the kitties.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old May 3rd 11, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hihihi happee purr day, ursefz shuld come onna kruze wif uses, port to where
da gurlcatz iz dwinkin rum dwinkz, or port bak in time anna go onna buz ta
da toure, Trudi