I cant find the kittens!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Old May 19th 05, 04:05 PM
Mom'O3

Neil,

I agree. I needed help with the kittens, and everyone is being so
wonderful! Then I get to the end of this thread and its very sad that
people are arguing like this. But thanks to everyone for your help!!

Marci

Old May 19th 05, 04:21 PM
Mary

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Ooo. Watch your back and don't let them get too big! "

They're thankfully not that big through Sarrasine was looking at me
this morning as if to say "I am not too sure about this new
catfood....I wonder what you taste like?!"

Heh! My cat Gnarly used to love to take a taste of me
and sometimes visitors. What amazed me was the way she
did it. Not during play. Not while overstimulated or
being overtly aggravated by a human. She'd just saunter
up every now and then, calm as you please, and bite.
She walked up to a house guest who was sitting in the
kitchen with me having coffee, nonchalantly put her
paws on the chair and bit her on the fleshy back of her
upper arm. Drew blood!

I am probably safe until she works out how to operate a can opener- she
is a criminal genius and if any cat could work it out....

I have a soft spot for smart and feisty cats!

Old May 20th 05, 12:42 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 19 May 2005 03:20:59a, Niel Humphreys wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

FFA you two are like a couple of kids in a playeground who need
your heads banging together to knock a bit of sense into you
both. Do you realise how pathetic and childish your public
bickering looks to everyone in there?

Hello, do you read this group? LOL Its nothing but a flamefest
and snide side comments from those who don't have the balls to
confront the person they have a problem with. Read the posts from
today in the bathroom cat thread. This is normal here. Its a
volatile group. Catty. It fits.

Grow up for heavens sake,
we're here to discuss cats not how much you two hate each other,
that is blindingly obvious.

Who? Badassbarry and me? I don't even know him/her. If they want
to join in the flamefest I WILL stand up for myself. Trying to
ignore it hasn't changed anything in this group in two years. When
"Mary" starts twisting words on a screen until they barely
resemble the original encounter, and repeats ad nauseam, her
agenda is very clear. Especially to have her sycophant that I have
never even bothered to reply to other than the ONE time take
offense and start humping my posts, which if you were reading had
NOTHING to do with this little flamewar. That is the definition of
post humping. If a few posts of this type bother you so much,
don't read any of them. I'll post what I want.

If you really feel the need to argue about every post each of
you makes why don't you take it to email?

Uh, no. Wait, HELL no. I have no interest in carrying on with him
here OR in email. But I will write back if I want to. Depends on
the content. If its "blah blah ble blewey blewey ble bloo ble ble
ble? blee blee Good luck and keep us posted,oh and blee blah blah
bleeeuueey we wee" I'll ignore it. Deal?

Or do you just want
your little stages where you can embarrass yourselves?

That's just how you see it. Don't try to project that on to me.

HAND.
HTH.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with
baited breath." - W.C. Fields