Morning after pill

Old May 20th 05, 09:14 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-20, Diane penned:
In article , "Monique Y.
Mudama" wrote:

Stats seem to show that people have a hard enough time doing this,
and they at least don't fight, spit out pills, etc.

Oh? How do you know this?

Hah!

Okay, *I* never fought myself or spat out my pill. YMMV.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 20th 05, 09:30 PM
Cheryl

On Thu 19 May 2005 11:21:59p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

KellyH wrote:
wrote
Isn't there a birth control pill specifically for cats who
are not healthy enough to spay? It seems like I recall an
English poster (Patch? or Jeanette?) who had a cat on Ovarid,
or something like that.
Of course, it's NOT for the general feline population, and
not prescribed for any kind of groove-getting.

I don't know. I just didn't want to get into that whole stupid
argument again about not spay/neutering so cats can still have
sex and bring that nutjob back on here.

--
-Kelly

Gotcha, but WHICH nutjob? There are so many these days it's hard
to keep track.

Sherry

LOL! Too true.

Does this ring a bell?
http://www.mating-without-pregnancy.com/

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with
baited breath." - W.C. Fields
Old May 20th 05, 10:16 PM
Ashley

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message

"Ashley" wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
It's the lesser of two evils.

Anthropomorphising again.

ok, so I am anthropomorphising

Now that we're in agreement on that, why do you say we should not spay or
neuter pets.

I'm not.

Old May 21st 05, 02:13 AM
bigbadbarry

"Ashley" wrote in message

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
It's the lesser of two evils.

Anthropomorphising again.

ok, so I am anthropomorphising

Now that we're in agreement on that, why do you say we should not

spay or
neuter pets.

I'm not.

whuh are too!!! how in the world do you know what a cat wants or not

it's all instinct...you are anthropomorphising