An Introduction

Old June 1st 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default An Introduction

Welcome, Randy!

Jon

A fellow cat-staffer: http://jon-maxson.ic-nso.com

Old June 2nd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:
I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts. I
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Hi Randy! Your crew sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to get to you
them and you better. I'm Victor and I live in Austin, Texas with my
partner Tom and our 7 masters: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez and
Rufous.
Welcome!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hi, Randy. I'm Dan, and I and my wife Nancy live with 6 feline masters in
southern California. Our masters a
* Cleopatra - 11+ year old silver-colored DLH, maybe 5 pounds
* Amelia - 5 year old torty DSH, 10 pounds, definitely "fluffy"
* Tabitha - 2 year old black DLH, a little heavier than Cleo, but not much
* Samuel - 2 year old orange tabby DSH, weighs about as much as Amelia but
is long and lanky
* Harri Roadcat - 1 1/2 year old tabby DSH girl, about 6 pounds. Spent 7
months riding around the US with me when I was driving a semi.
* Ranger - Just turned 1, grey DSH (looks like a russian blue). Perpetual
kitten.

I look forward to hearing more about your family.

Dan
Old June 2nd 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts. I
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Welcome to the group, Randy. I'm Marina, and I live in Helsinki,
Finland, with Miranda, a Russian Blue girl who is 18 months old, and
Caliban, a brown tabby moggy who just turned one. Last year I had to say
farewell to my two 'oldies' Nikki, who was nearly 17 when she passed in
May, and Frank who had just turned 18 when he passed in December. There
are lots and lots of pictures of them all behind the links in my sig.

Old June 2nd 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Randy wrote:

I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts.
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Welcome to the group, Randy. I'm Marina, and I live in Helsinki,
Finland, with Miranda, a Russian Blue girl who is 18 months old, and
Caliban, a brown tabby moggy who just turned one. Last year I had to say
farewell to my two 'oldies' Nikki, who was nearly 17 when she passed in
May, and Frank who had just turned 18 when he passed in December. There
are lots and lots of pictures of them all behind the links in my sig.

Thanks for the welcome Marina. So very sorry to hear of your loss, it must have
been heartbreaking. I will look at your pictures later today.

Randy
Old June 2nd 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

Old June 2nd 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Randy" wrote in message
news
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know
everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

*ACK*!!! The cuteness is blinding!!!!!!!!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 2nd 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:
pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

You have a great family! Teddy sure grew up, didn't she?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Randy" wrote in message
news
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know
everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

Tippy is really my Tyrone and you stole him! :~) Funny, Tyrone has the
*exact* same white markings on his nose.

kili

Old June 2nd 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
Randy wrote:
pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

You have a great family!

Thank-you.

Teddy sure grew up, didn't she?

Yea, but for some reason she looks much larger and older in pictures. She is
still quite small at about 5 lbs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he