An Introduction

Old June 2nd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default An Introduction

Randy wrote:

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Oh, what cuties!! They're all so beautiful. I love the one of everyone
crowding around the kitty grass, including baby Teddy. Also the one of
Tippy & Teddy, with Teddy's enormous ears is cute. A very pretty bunch.
Do they all get along? (Apologies if you've already answered that in
your intro post - my memory isn't what it used to be!)

Joyce, slave to Smudge, Roxy & Licorice
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

(I made this site in 2000, so it's just a *tad* out of date. Smudge
is now 9, do the math for the rest. )
Old June 2nd 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
Randy wrote:

pictures posted at
http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Oh, what cuties!! They're all so beautiful. I love the one of everyone
crowding around the kitty grass, including baby Teddy. Also the one of
Tippy & Teddy, with Teddy's enormous ears is cute. A very pretty bunch.
Do they all get along? (Apologies if you've already answered that in
your intro post - my memory isn't what it used to be!)

Joyce, slave to Smudge, Roxy & Licorice
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/original/cats.html

(I made this site in 2000, so it's just a *tad* out of date. Smudge
is now 9, do the math for the rest. )

Hi Joyce,

Thank-you. They all get along pretty well except Tippy likes to pick on
Sweetpea and he's trying to teach Teddy to do the same. Sweetpea will only
growl and hiss at Tippy but she will swat Teddy if She trys anything funny.
Smokey and Sweetpea were litter mates and still cuddle alot. Tippy and Teddy
are best buddies.

You're babies are also very cute.

Randy

Old June 2nd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
news
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know

everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

Tippy is really my Tyrone and you stole him! :~) Funny, Tyrone has the
*exact* same white markings on his nose.

kili

LOL. Is Tyrone posessed? Sometimes we believe Tippy is, he's such a character.
He makes us laugh everyday with his antics, which he is currently teaching to
Teddy.

Randy

Old June 2nd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
Randy wrote:
I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts.
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Hi Randy! Your crew sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to get to you
them and you better. I'm Victor and I live in Austin, Texas with my
partner Tom and our 7 masters: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez and
Rufous.
Welcome!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Thanks for the welcome Victor. My partner Dennis and I live in western NY.
Sounds like you have a hand full with 7!

Randy

Old June 2nd 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Randy" wrote in message
news
"kilikini" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
news
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know

everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

Tippy is really my Tyrone and you stole him! :~) Funny, Tyrone has the
*exact* same white markings on his nose.

kili

LOL. Is Tyrone posessed? Sometimes we believe Tippy is, he's such a
character.
He makes us laugh everyday with his antics, which he is currently teaching

Teddy.

Randy

Oh, My God, that's so funny! Tyrone's nickname is Dr. Evil! He makes us
laugh, but dang, I've never had a cat that got into more mischief than he
does. I'm running out of dishes, glasses, toilet paper, furniture, bedding,
pictures, etc. because of his antics.

I've got pix posted he http://www.catster.com/?192921

kili

Old June 2nd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
news
"kilikini" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
[...]

Wow there is a striking resemblence. I sounds like they were both beamed down
by the same mother ship!

Randy
Old June 2nd 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

I have been lurking here for a couple weeks now and would like to introduce the
gang.

I'm Randy. My partner and I are the humble servants to:

Smokey aka Smokey-pea: Male DSH black 5 years old. Smokey is a BIG (20lb) boy,
very lovable but is afraid of his own shadow, litter mate to Sweetpea.

Sweetpea aka Sweety-pea, Whiney butt or grumpy face (don't believe anyone if
they tell you cats don't have expressions): Female DSH brown tabby 5 years old
about 14lbs. Lovable on her terms, champion napper.

Tippy aka Tippy Toes or trouble maker: Male DSH black and white tuxedo 3 years
old about 10 lbs. Extremely lovable as well as very fiesty. His self appointed
job is to keep everyone else in line which he does it with aplomb. Tippy's a
real character.

Theodora aka Teddy or Peanut: Female DLH calico 10 months old about 5 lbs
soaking wet. Lovable, a real sweetheart, and partner in crime with Tippy.

snip
I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts. I
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Randy

Hi and welcome! Soncek (7yo DSH tabby and white) and I live in Slovenia,
Europe. Where do you all come from?
I'm very much looking forward to more of your stories.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old June 3rd 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

polonca12000 wrote:
Randy wrote:

[...]

Hi Polonca,

Nice to meet you. I live in Western NY, USA

Randy
Old June 3rd 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone
better. You all sound like great people!

pictures posted at http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Randy

Great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old June 4th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

We feel truly blessed to have been appointed caretakes to these remarkable
little furbabies (Beebies as we refer to them). They have brough such joy and
happiness to our lives, I just can't imagine life without them.

I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts. I
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Welcome to the group Randy and owners. I'm Pam, owned by Tanada, QC,
Merlin, Pine Cone, SSG Huey, Sonya and Qui Gun Kit. I'm sure some one
has posted the address of the FAQ for here lately, so I won't do it
again. Yowie has done a great job with it and explaining how we came to
be so strange.

We're all looking forward to reading stories about your owners and to
looking at their pictures on whatever website you use for that sort of
thing. Tippy sounds like my breed of cat. He makes his opinions
perfectly clean.

Pam S.