Crying Uncle - MEW!!

Old July 21st 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Crying Uncle - MEW!!

If you have a kitten that is "play" fighting with you, biting or scratching
or any acts of aggression (even if it's playful), you've *GOT* to stop that
while she's a kitten - an adult cat can savage you and send you to the ER
doing the same thing that's cute in a kitten. Break that habit now.

Here is a video clip of the high pitched MEW in action (of course I wouldn't
normally play with a kitten with my hand as I'm doing in this vid). Once
the kitten stops the biting, you have to remove yourself or her immediately
because, as you can see, they'll only stop for a moment before starting in
again - but that moment is your window for breaking the cycle.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or two
to download according to your connection speed).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 23rd 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:52:39 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or two
to download according to your connection speed).

They are two adorable orange babies!

Thanks, I think so (and so do they)! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
mers
Craig, Kathi & "Cat Five" the tabby girl

Old July 25th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FourCatServant

I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite my
neck and chin area while I was in bed. I was able to stop him from doing this
but he has taken to a nibble on the back of my knees in the morning when he
has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.

Old July 25th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"FourCatServant" u36121@uwe wrote in message news:75b49c56d194b@uwe...
I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite
my
neck and chin area while I was in bed. I was able to stop him from doing
this
but he has taken to a nibble on the back of my knees in the morning when
he
has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.

I haven't found any cats that it doesn't work on -it seems to be
instinctual.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 25th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FourCatServant via CatKB.com

Thank you for your technique. I used it to break up a rough play time and it
work wonderfully. I currently have four and when I return to the states
their will be two more entering our family. I forsee rough times ahead and
will continue to use this technique.

CatNipped wrote:
I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite
my

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
he
has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.

I haven't found any cats that it doesn't work on -it seems to be
instinctual.

Hugs,

CatNipped

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or
two

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]

CatNipped

Old July 25th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"FourCatServant via CatKB.com" u36121@uwe wrote in message
Thank you for your technique. I used it to break up a rough play time and
it
work wonderfully. I currently have four and when I return to the states
their will be two more entering our family. I forsee rough times ahead and
will continue to use this technique.

Great - I'm glad it worked for you. The reason I posted the video was to
demonstrated the right pitch - it's different than just saying "MEW".

Hugs,

CatNipped

Uncle update Mogget Cat anecdotes 15 January 15th 07 11:55 PM
Purrs for my uncle Ann Cat anecdotes 8 September 24th 06 01:22 AM
update on uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 December 15th 05 12:09 AM
Purrs for Uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 9 December 7th 05 09:11 PM
Uncle and aunt Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 33 September 21st 04 12:39 AM