Newsgroups OT

Old July 1st 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bev

Default Newsgroups OT

Before giving up on the Motzarella - Eternal September server problem I
decided to give it one more go. I had two accounts with Motzerella one an
old non-working one I hadn't bothered to remove and my current one. I
decided the thing to do was to start from scratch. So I deleted them. I
went to my new account Eternal September and deleted all my newsgroups which
had come down automatically when I set up the new account.

I then re-subscribed to my newsgroups. Hey presto down they came like
returning naughty children, lol.
So I am now operational again.

I want to thank rec.pets members for their help in trying to solve my
configuration problems. I guess sorting out this sort of thing is a
process of elimination and deleting everything was my last try. As I
understood it Motzarella had requested that I not take off the old account
until I set up the new one which is why I left it on also while it was still
operational I could use it.

So there you go, what a saga that went on for two weeks until I'd almost had
enough.

Bev

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old July 2nd 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

"Bev" wrote in
:

[...]

That's great news. What I find strange is that as of today it no longer
asks me my password when I open my Xnews newsreader. But as long as it
works, I'm glad.

Bobble
Old July 2nd 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Welcome back, Bev! Glad to hear you will still be with
us.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 2nd 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Katcrazy

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Yay Bev, well done.

Lois

Old July 2nd 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Bev wrote:
[...]

I'm glad you're still with us. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Newsgroups, ot ollie2 Cat anecdotes 13 June 30th 09 06:35 PM
newsgroups rich Cat health & behaviour 4 June 18th 08 08:05 PM
1: Cat Newsgroups David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 42 February 15th 07 07:58 AM
Newsgroups Bev Cat anecdotes 4 August 3rd 06 09:27 AM
Newsgroups GraceCat Cat anecdotes 5 November 28th 03 10:31 PM