She's back home!

Old April 16th 05, 06:42 PM
Star E. Avenues

Tara, your video knocked us ALL out. I know that if it's workable,
you're gonna make sure she makes it, or there's gonna be a whole
bunch! of broken-hearted guys right here. Are you sure she's an
"older" kitty-- like you mentioned that for a kitty "her age" she did
good under the anesthetic. I sure hope you're right and that it
wasn't all bad, I mean that she had her share of partying out there,
in her "younger days."
I did rescue work for a long time. We were incorporated and the name
of our group was: Triage (Taking Responsibility, an Interspecies
Agenda for a Gentle Evolution)-- a real mouthful, hmmm....? Five
years later I still wake up full of pain..remembering......, and joy.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:09:53 GMT, "Tara K."
wrote:

"Karen" wrote in message
Oo. What's the address again?

Here you go

http://members.dodo.com.au/~tara_k/index.html

TK

"Tara K." wrote in message
"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
YAY!!! HaPpY dAnCiNg with you!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Happy Princess! You're starting to get a real kitty of luv there!
she knows where she wants to be--where she gets to feel the kitty joy!

Yeppers

Update to the Princess page: I've added a rough outline of how she ended

up
with me.

TK

Old April 17th 05, 06:23 AM
hobbs

So very glad to hear the good news she sounds like a very loving cat
Purrs that she goes on thriving Jean.P.

Tara K. wrote in message
She survived the anaesthetic like a cat half her age, which is exactly

what
I'm coming to expect from her.

Nothing wrong with her mouth except some very tartar-covered teeth and
couple of ulcers which we can't do much about.

She's thriving on her kidney medication, I swear this cat gets more

content
and loving every day. Hard to tell who's more pleased she's home, her or

me

TK
The "Princess" home page: