oh what a beautiful day

Old October 30th 05, 06:19 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default oh what a beautiful day

No More Retail wrote:
It is such nice weather here in Florida right now a very nice 68, no over
cast, nice cool breeze ,no hurricanes in sight. Enjoying the day off Got
the BBQ going watching the firballs jump the glass door doing their I
want it please daddy dance. All what a wonderful day to be alive and to be
owned by a cat.

And before any of you say anything they have to be inside if not they
would get burned they are spoiled enough that they play tag team who can
distract daddy and mommy enough while one of them grabs an runs. I have lost
to many pieces of chicken that way in the years pass and not going to the
vet to explain burned paws or burnt whiskers ;-)

But can you smell the BBQ um um good mouth watering southern style ribs,
chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers, potato and pasta salads, biscuits, mash
potatoes ,watermelon we even got Jell-O

Come on and join us if you are in Orlando
Throwing a BBQ for the shelter people just follow your nose already had 2
police officers and the fire department near us come in when they smelled my
BBQ a cooking :-)

well great!

i'm up to my elbows in bbq ribs...i'm keepin one finger clean to type
with

Old October 30th 05, 06:24 PM
No More Retail

who says I am eating just cooking no one pays attention to the chef I
got the laptop set up out side enjoying the day in between cooking got to
have some fun
come on Barry take a road trip on down you be welcome I will set up a
plate just for you ;-) jsut bring your own beer

Old October 30th 05, 06:26 PM
No More Retail

Beside I got time I am BBQ I ain't grilling there is a difference one takes
hours the other is quick so everyone got time to make it on down here

Old October 30th 05, 09:38 PM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
Beside I got time I am BBQ I ain't grilling there is a difference one takes
hours the other is quick so everyone got time to make it on down here

Lawd, I'm already full of pork, ribs and bbq and cornbread, I've eat so
much my ankles are swollen, now I'm sitting here nursing this jug of
water. hehe

but yes! it is an excellent day out!

I'm waiting on a certain stray to come back, I'm going to snag her and
take her to the doctor, and love her and pet her and keep her for my
vewy own!

If I get her I might name her "Strange"

Old October 30th 05, 10:41 PM
cybercat

Default OT BBQ was oh what a beautiful day

"No More Retail" wrote in message
m...
Beside I got time I am BBQ I ain't grilling there is a difference one

takes
hours the other is quick so everyone got time to make it on down here

What kind of BBQ? Brisket or pig? :') I had a friend who did a
beef brisket on low in the oven for a whole day then put it on
the grill. It was great.

Old October 30th 05, 11:56 PM
No More Retail

Pig slow cooked it for 18 hours started it last night we had it today the
ribs smoked for 10 hours took the hamburger and steaks marinated them over
night I think I feel sorry for the wives tonight when then the man go to
bed

I know how to cook and it shows the four legs go a little bit tonight and
they keep going back to the frig trying to get in I got a chair propped
against the frig to keep them from opening it

Old October 31st 05, 04:50 PM
No More Retail

Catch that stray yet

Old October 31st 05, 08:27 PM