Florida RPCA Get Together Pictures Finally!

Old June 30th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Florida RPCA Get Together Pictures Finally!

I apologize for it having taken me so long to get these up.
www.weltonfamily.net
Commentary beneath each picture.
It sure was fun.
Charleen and David

Old June 30th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

"Charleen Welton"
I apologize for it having taken me so long to get these up.
www.weltonfamily.net
Commentary beneath each picture.
It sure was fun.
Charleen and David

Love the site...lovely home you have Charleen. Silly cat too.
So glad you all had such a good time.
Your 'visit' with your Mom and sisters looked like a lot of fun too and I
loved your tribute to Victor too.
Thank you so much for sharing, Charleen
Hug
Kyla
PS
It's 6 pm here in Seattle and 94 degrees out...
I'm melting....

Old June 30th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
I apologize for it having taken me so long to get these up.
www.weltonfamily.net
Commentary beneath each picture.
It sure was fun.
Charleen and David

Thanks!!! Your pictures were awesome. Mandy was impressed that you got a
picture of her talking to Aggie who was under your bed. You can almost read
Rob's T-shirt. It says "I do whatever the voices in my wife's head tell me
to." He insisted on wearing it for some reason.

Pam S. who had an awesome time

Old July 1st 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Charleen Welton wrote:
I apologize for it having taken me so long to get these up.
www.weltonfamily.net
Commentary beneath each picture.
It sure was fun.
Charleen and David

I'm jealous all over again! Glad everyone had a good time. Hoping to
make the next get-together.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 1st 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
alisont via CatKB.com

I'm so upset I had to miss it. Looks like a great time was had by all. I
hope everyone enjoyed the Tank and Tigger pictures.

Alison

--
http://www.serenityscenes.com/

Old July 2nd 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Charleen Welton wrote:
I apologize for it having taken me so long to get these up.
www.weltonfamily.net
Commentary beneath each picture.
It sure was fun.
Charleen and David

Great pics! I especially liked the "helping out" pic.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek