Da Kruize

Old April 27th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Dinink and Dancink! (was: Da Kruize)

On Apr 27, 4:12*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet does notice and tells Wascal. *Granby kame *home frum work and foun
out bout diz after her posted da firstest time. *I just wanna cry when I
finkz bout it. *Dum, Dum hoomanz sumtimez.

Mine Uncl Bill sent dem TEDS a furry angree email. Dey iz luckee dat
der iz an oshun between demselves and him.

When they pause between dances he offers her an identical armband

--
Wascal

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Apr 27, 3:54 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Piglet smiles, she is always glad to see Wascal, he always looks so
handsome
when he is all dressed up. Yessir, u shur may haff diz danze. Cee u later
Willow. behafe.

As he whirls her away, Piglet may notice on his right forearm a
dignified black cloth band, almost invisible against his fur, with the
letters KFC spelled out in silver. He seems a tiny bit less jolly than
usual.

--
Will in New Haven, much less jolly than usual (but the cats can still
have fun)

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
On Apr 27, 10:22 am, "Granby" wrote:

Willow and Piglet arrive. Willow whispers to Piglet, you were rite him
iznt
da kind to kome pik up a lady/cat. Him jus specks u ta showz up. I wantz
mancat who duzen speck me to walk inta a roomz by mineownselfz butted,
dat
iz jus me.

Wascal sees Piglet enter. He gives her a sweeping cane-salute and
approaches

May I have dis danse wiff yourownself?

--
Wascal

"Stormmee" wrote in message

mine wife kittee iz veri petite, anna hersef kan eat dem apetizerz, to
me
dey iz kinda mancat teezerz, i haza veri big apetite... so ifin i haz
diz
wishkee, anna cigar den we kan order sum real fudz... diz here iz agin
where mine wife kitte iz so wunnerful, her alla time unnerstandsa
menuz
anna uzuali hersef orderz fur minesef, ofurwiz, i wuld purbabli alwayz
getta turkeybird,

Tiger, raizes hiz glazz to hizown furnd anna drainz it, lightz hiz
cigar,
handz one to hiz furnd anna smokez qweetli while he watez fur more
kitteez
to arrife,
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 27, 2:17 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
tiger orderz a nip wiskee, sinze we iz inna owt instead offa snak i
thinkz i
willz smoke diz little nip cigar, it iza wunnerful komuniti

Dat iz a furry gud idearment, a cigar an a wiskee. I will bee dancin
agan sune butted a gennelcat can always stop four a fine wiskee and
gud cigar.

Lifts his glass To da LADEEZ, may dere rool bee long an kind

Drains glass

--
Wascal- Hide quoted text -

Old April 27th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Wascal. I will wearz diz proudlee in honor of KFC. Did u git diz to
Toonya so her kan haff some made up in a mergency order to pass out to da
ofther kitties who will wantz wun? Itselfz iz suzcha sweet fing 4 u 2 du.

Old April 28th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Dinink and Dancink!

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:53:12 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Drezzt an reddee furr dinner, luukin rownd fur Sundance]...
Hi gize!
Kin I joyne yuz?
I wyll hab uh yappul meowteenee, an sum fried mice, purrleeze.
--
Pitô.ônya

Meow, 'Toonya!

Yoo luks luffly tonight! Sundance shud be heer soon, pleeze sit wif
usses. Umm dat yapple meowtooni sownds gud!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/27/2009 7:52:13 PM
Old April 28th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

[Drezzt an reddee furr dinner, luukin rownd fur Sundance]...
Hi gize!
Kin I joyne yuz?
I wyll hab uh yappul meowteenee, an sum fried mice, purrleeze.
--
Pitô.ônya

Meow, 'Toonya!

Yoo luks luffly tonight! Sundance shud be heer soon, pleeze sit wif
usses. Umm dat yapple meowtooni sownds gud!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Haffa tayzt...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 28th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 4:54*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Fangu Wascal. *I will wearz diz proudlee in honor of KFC. *Did u git diz to
Toonya so her kan haff some made up in a mergency order to pass out to da
ofther kitties who will wantz wun? Itselfz iz suzcha sweet fing 4 u 2 *du.

I brotted sum extu wuns. I fink wee shud danse sum mor an den I will
propoz a toste to hurself.

--
Wascal

Old April 28th 09, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet happy to have two dances in a row with Wascal shakes her head in
agreement. I herd da gramby say we waz all gonna get chipped, whateffer dat
iz. Herselfz sayz if der iz no chip or kollar it wudz be hard ta git uz
bak.

Old April 28th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 28, 10:12*am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet happy to have two dances in a row with Wascal shakes her head in
agreement. *I herd da gramby say we waz all gonna get chipped, whateffer dat
iz. *Herselfz sayz if der iz no chip or kollar it wudz be hard ta git uz

I bet dat da OT will wantz sum fish wiff doze chips.

--
Wascal

bak.

Old April 28th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:06:21 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Haffa tayzt...

Ummmm! Datz gudgud! You haff gud tayste in dwinks!

I finks I'll order, how abowt you - or do you want to wait fur
Sundance?

Wait-cat, Meow! Le'see, mine wink will haff da shrimpeez ober
linguini and da roast beest, rare, wif nip-horseradish sawse; I'zl
haff da mouse ravioli and da red snapper wif salsa, fangu!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/28/2009 1:23:40 PM

Old April 29th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mosey, Mimzy and Bob arrive at da dining room n see their frendz. Hihi
efferbuddy,
they say in yewnuson. Efferbuddy waffs at dem fur dat.
Mosey iz dressed in his bestest gray soot wif hiz naymetag, n sew iz Bob.
But he dunt hab a nametag. He iz wearing a liddle darker gray soot wif no
tie n a a red shurt., n Mimzy dexided tew wear a bwak comfy dwess wif
sparkles.. n red flutterbys in hur hair m uff course, da stone Tabitha gave
hur az uh eering n da uther red stone Morgana gave hurself. She wooks in
hur purse n maykes
shure her haz efferfing her needs.
Mosey tells da Kits tew go downstairs where dere party iz being held n
wonderz were tew sit himself?
Mosey sees awl da black armbands n asks fur one fur himself. he sees Tiger
and Anaïs n asks iffen he kan sit wif demselfs. Yoo wook luffly Mme Anaïs.
I will hab a gwass uff nip white wine n sum lobster wiff oringe sawse, a
bayked potato, n sum salad, dwessing onna side.
Mosey haz a big dwink uff nip wine, n lites up a nip cigar..heer iz one fur
yerself Tiger.
Diz iz a great community, he sez tew hiz frendz. Yup.
Da moosic iz luffly. Mosey wooks urouwnd for sumbody tew danse wif, but den
hiz fudz arrive n he iz starved, sew he eets furst. Dat wuz a gud dinner.
Gnow I kan danse.
He asks Anaïs iffen hur wud wike tew danse wif him.
Yoo r a furry fine danser. Anaïs
Mosey takes Anaïs paw n leeds her tew da danse floor.