Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Old October 28th 15, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir
Old October 28th 15, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
SunnyDance

Old October 28th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in
message ...
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
SunnyDance

Daisy-chan realizes the book arrived later and they were helping with
setup so didnt sign in. They join a small line and when it's her turn,
she selects the feather pin and puts in her name, Cash and Iowna. Cash
and Iowna put X's by their name.

Old October 29th 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.

Rebecca
Old October 29th 15, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.

Rebecca

Oh dearz! Wez wuz so busy wif setup, wez not put on our matching
bowties anna sandals!

Cash looks over and snickers. He has his HOT PINK sandals on.

Old October 29th 15, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:17:21 AM UTC-7, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
SunnyDance

Heer I iz, Sweetee! Yoo lukz furry lubly in yurown Ha-why-ee dress!

[Sundance signs in]

Sundance, House of Stright
Old October 29th 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!

Rebecca
Old November 30th 15, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!

Rebecca

Fangu, S.I.L.

Old October 28th 15, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:11:24 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Hi Rebecca,

Just got in, long story. Are you going to be "catting" the Sign In Book all night?!? We really need to get together. Any otyher cats here we might know?!?

Misty, Mistress of the Night signs in:

Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin
Old October 29th 15, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum, Misty. I will greet eech kittee an uther gestz, but da sine-in buk kan take kare uv itself. I fingk Unka Dan's clowder will be heer. I fingk I alreddy seed Harri Roadcat. Yoo knowz dem, duznt yoo?

Rebecca