Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

Old August 4th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Cat Whisperer

Default Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17...=06/64&fg=copy

Old August 4th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mr E

awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute video,
am going to send that link to all my friends :-)

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
.. .
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17...=06/64&fg=copy

Old August 7th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lucy707 via CatKB.com

but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just wants
to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is puffed
out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

Old August 7th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Dogs can be incredibly gentle with kittens--if he/she were too bothered by
the kitten he would have moved away or been aggressive toward it. Seems
like a very good tempered dog.

Bonnie

Old August 8th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lucy707 via CatKB.com

well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out of
its mind. still not amused.

Old August 8th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but

the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out

of
its mind. still not amused.

He was just sleepy. I thought it was precious. I imagined that the kitten
had already worn him out with play before they video was taken.

4 days with the kitten... please help me :) [email protected] Cats - misc 4 January 16th 05 03:50 AM
Kitten video Pat Cat anecdotes 31 December 13th 04 04:31 PM
Looking for cute cat and kitten fight-play video dt Cat health & behaviour 8 October 7th 04 07:02 PM
kitten fever! cute kitten pictures [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 September 16th 04 12:55 AM
Cute kitten pictures! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 48 August 20th 04 04:05 AM