Kittens left for dead now have a home with the man who rescued them

Old April 15th 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kittens left for dead now have a home with the man who rescued them

Old April 15th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

I'm glad this story had a happy ending, but that really makes me angry.
What kind of horrible person did that??

I love the photo - the two kitties were incredibly cute!

Joyce

Old April 15th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What a lucky pair of beautiful black kitties. A pox on whoever it was that
threw them away. I hope they give that wonderful man and his family years
and years of joy. Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 15th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kittens left for dead now have a home with the man who rescu

Captain and Stanley send their most pungent litterbox offerings to whoever
treated those poor little kittens like that.

Then again, Captain and Stanley are brothers who were brought into the
shelter as strays. I think some moron might have dumped THEM, too. If
that's the case, said moron's loss is MY infinite gain. But it still
angers me that anyone could treat pets that way, ever, anywhere.

God bless the person who rescued them and the vets that restored them to
health. Now may the kitties have nine long, healthy, and totally pampered
lives to look forward to!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 15th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-15 01:50:49 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER said:

Awwwww. Don't they have the look of Hookikitten in their eyes? I hope
they live long, healthy lives with their kind saviour.

Old April 15th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
Look at those big blue eyes
Praise for the miracle that made him look at that moment

Yeah, I noticed those incredible blue eyes but I have to wonder if they will
stay that way or change to gold when they get older. I'm very happy those
kittens were saved! And a POX on the people who tossed them out like trash!
A POX on both their houses! (okay, sorry, been reading Shakespeare)

Jill

Old April 16th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dylan certainly knows this feeling...

Mr. Brown has also become a feline motherfather

--Fil

Old April 16th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in

It totally mystifies me why someone would just dump a cat. How much
extra does it take to take it to a shelter? Isn't a life worth a half-
hour to take it to somewhere it will be valued?

Chak

--
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.
Old April 16th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dylan certainly knows this feeling...

Mr. Brown has also become a feline motherfather

--Fil

Who's Dylan and what does this mean? (My curiosity got the better of me on
this one...)

MaryL