pleeze chek web paij

Old February 29th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default pleeze chek web paij

an let meowmie no were is duzen't wurk. Shez tryin, but makes mistakes.

rpcc.clowder.org

Fangu,

Booker
Old March 1st 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Booker wrote:
an let meowmie no were is duzen't wurk. Shez tryin, but makes mistakes.

rpcc.clowder.org

Wurks, but missing many clubs! Ize also in:

Hurky Kitty Club (Prez)
Tufted Ears Club
Classic Tabby Club

Louise
Old March 1st 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:58:05 -0800, Booker's nimble, little paws
typed:

an let meowmie no were is duzen't wurk. Shez tryin, but makes mistakes.

rpcc.clowder.org

Fangu,

Booker

Fur da winkin paje, I'ze Mme. Anaïs, House of Dasara, fangu!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/29/2008 9:35:56 PM
Old March 1st 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Fangu, Louise.

Booker gets out a notebuk an starts writin memos to meowmie

Old March 1st 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Mme. Anais,

Meowmie sez she aught to chek da houses ov paij an fill in da winkin paij.

Booker, addin more memos to meowmie

Old March 1st 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Us tuu! On da winking paje,

Andy house of anna HoneyCat house of Porter
Misty house of anna Jack house of Porter
Molly house of anna Jaspurr house of Porter
Rambetta house of anna Leo house of Porter

Andy an Misty are frum da howse of Stacey. Molly is from da howse of
Zmiewski, an Rambetta is frum da howse of Berkebile.

Fangu!

Lucy

Old March 1st 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lucy,

Fangu furry much. Weze will get meowmie to update dem soon (she sez shez
bedder at updatin den addin).

Booker, turnin to another paij in his notebuk

Old March 1st 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lucy,

Oh, hoomins, yu kant lif without em but dey ar a payn to lif wit. Yes we
gotted yur piktures but meowmie missed puttin dem up.

Booker, who finks heze gonna need anofur notebook

Lucy wrote:

Didju get owr pikchures?

Lucy

Old March 1st 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

MOL!!!!!!

"Booker" wrote in message
Lucy,

Oh, hoomins, yu kant lif without em but dey ar a payn to lif wit. Yes we
gotted yur piktures but meowmie missed puttin dem up.

Booker, who finks heze gonna need anofur notebook

Lucy wrote:

Didju get owr pikchures?

Lucy