Update: Brother has been FOUND!!!!!!!

Old November 15th 04, 02:11 AM
Mischief

Default Update: Brother has been FOUND!!!!!!!

Sorry if this goes twice

Yessir, my friend Fern was late to work today. When she arrived she
spoke to the doctor, but I didn't hear why because I was busy walking
dogs. It wasn't until later she told me that Brother had been found
this morning.

She's the senior study on duty for the Sunday morning kennel duty
shift. Well two students had arrived early this morning before her
and apparently spotted Brother. They slowly advanced on him and he
began to freak out. Fern said something about Brother throwing
himself against a fence or something, I don't know the details, I'm
sure I will later though.

Now, any senior student in that position would immediately back off
and let Brother have some space. It is not wise to try to grab a
panicking cat. But these students just went after him and grabbed
him. Naturally Brother began freaking out. It was about here or so
that Fern arrived and they were able to get Brother in a carrier and
inside the building.

However, the two students that grabbed him also sufferend numerous
scratches and bites. Well, duh, you grab a cat that's freaking out,
that's going to happen. Now Fern not only has to call my professor
but also has to take the two students to the ER nearby. That's why
she was late for work.

I stopped by school after work today and talked to another classmate.
She said Brother is fine and has been checked out by our professor and
doctor and deemed to be okay. He was taken home by Gayle, who was the
student that had fostered him for a year before donating him to the
program. He'll stay in Gayle's care, getting lots of love and
attention for ten days and then will be re-evaluated to see if he can
rejoin the program.

So thank you for all your purrs, Brother has now been found and is
safe and alright.

I'll update more info after school tomorrow.

Kristi
Old November 15th 04, 02:16 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Mischief at
wrote on 11/14/04 8:11 PM:

[...]

Well, I'm so glad he was found! He was probably terrified in the big OUT.

Old November 15th 04, 02:39 AM
Dan M

So thank you for all your purrs, Brother has now been found and is
safe and alright.

I'll update more info after school tomorrow.

Kristi

Yahoo! Another purr request answered. We'll be looking forward to more info.

Old November 15th 04, 03:35 AM
Victor Martinez

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they catch the stupid wench who caused his escape too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 15th 04, 04:23 AM
Christine Burel

Glad to hear he's okay! Healing purrs for the 2 students -- hope the bites
weren't bad.
Christine
om...

Old November 15th 04, 05:37 AM
Marina

Mischief wrote:

So thank you for all your purrs, Brother has now been found and is
safe and alright.

Glad to hear it!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki