Mary will be flattered by my survey

Old May 25th 05, 03:07 AM
Brian Link

Default Mary will be flattered by my survey

Because she's such a tenacious troll, I thought Mary deserved some
research on my part while I'm waiting for my project to compile.

Mary has posted around 1,590 posts since January 1st, 2005.

I've been through around 590 posts (with my extremely clever program
to cull Google newsgroup results) and the results currently stand as
follows:

Chatty comments on the OP: 583
Opinions on how to care for cats: 7

I'll refine my search to go back a few years when I have some time,
but it's pretty clear that Mary isn't a cat expert, or even
knowledgeable about cats, or even able to have an opinion about cat
health + behavior, but instead is merely a garden-variety troll.

Not that this will come as a surprise to anyone here, but I thought
I'd share the metrics I've gathered.

The nice thing is that my troll-algorithm might be commercially
useful. Thanks to Mary for providing a nice test-bed for trying it
out. However, I don't plan on cutting her in on sales.

BLink

Old May 25th 05, 03:27 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
[...]

So you still feel bad about giving Henry up. I thought so.

Old May 25th 05, 04:04 AM
bigbadbarry

"Brian Link"
The nice thing is that my troll-algorithm might be commercially
useful. Thanks to Mary for providing a nice test-bed for trying it
out. However, I don't plan on cutting her in on sales.

BLink

I'm on the outside
I'm looking in
I can see through you
See the real you
Inside your thinking
Bout the big Mmmmm
She got you writing
Alogritheeeemmmmmss

--
Barry

.... Women and cats are both black at night. - Bosnia ...

Old May 25th 05, 04:22 AM
Mary

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
. ..
Brian Link wrote:
[...]

I would say that I am living in Brian's head, but you know,
I would never live somewhere that nasty.

Old May 25th 05, 10:54 AM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message
I would say that I am living in Brian's head, but you know,

I would never live somewhere that nasty..

Must be very difficult living in your own head, then. It would
explain why you have multiple personalities.
Alison

Old May 25th 05, 03:06 PM
CatNipped

"Brian Link" wrote in message
[...]

You just don't see the irony of this post, do you? Oh well, you're
certainly not the only irony-impaired person here judging by the number of
off-topic posts about off-topic posts! ;

Old May 25th 05, 04:07 PM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message
I would say that I am living in Brian's head, but you know,

I would never live somewhere that nasty..

Must be very difficult living in your own head, then. It would
explain why you have multiple personalities.
Alison

Oh, look, it's my little fangrrl Alison! Here's a clue for
you, my dull little tightass: some people have deeper and broader inner
dimensions than others. A greater range of
thought and emotion. Independent thinkers tend to be this way. People with
courage and operating minds. People so unlike you I feel quite sure you
would have no point of reference.

Of course I am merely average. Which still looks damned
accomplished and diverse when compared with you. HTH.

Old May 25th 05, 06:07 PM
bigbadbarry

"CatNipped"
You just don't see the irony of this post, do you? Oh well, you're
certainly not the only irony-impaired person here judging by the number of
off-topic posts about off-topic posts! ;

Exactly, BLink likes it when Mary flames him, he shows up and throws the
first lick
in order to get his fix.

Hey Mikey he likes it!

It's just my opinion, but I think he is enjoying it too much...(ha haaa!)

and it's quite transparent, why he's not even trying to conceal it...(snort)
ooops--

I think Mary ought to start charging him -

setup a somethingaboutmary.com where he can pay per fix.

Old May 25th 05, 10:48 PM
Alison

"Mary" wrote in message

Of course I am merely average.