Stop It Now!! Was Stray cat refuge

Old May 5th 04, 11:52 PM
Johnny Comelately

Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;

I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
yourself to the killfile.

Snip all the SPAM as usual!

I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!

Johnny Comelately
Old May 6th 04, 01:09 AM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote to Village
Idjit CP:

Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
what a completely unhinged idiot you are?

Silly. How would an unhinged idiot be able to tell?

---

Old May 6th 04, 01:21 AM
Johnny Comelately

circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Johnny Comelately ) said,
You people make me sick!

Laura, who apparenly can not read English wrote;

snipped crazy person rant

WTF are you talking about?

Stupid ass! Unsnip what you snipped and read it! Then you should know
"What The ****" I'm talking about. Hey, those are your words in
parentheses not mine!

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Stupid sig. by the way! But what can you expect from a retard, right
dumbass?

I am Johnny from the land of ****ed Off,
Your ass will be tortured and executed!

Old May 6th 04, 01:44 AM
stingraybob

Cat Protector wrote:

I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want
to see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered
solutions but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post
and this one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if
you ask me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why
am I not surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy
language to try and get your point across. I think I can add one more
troll such as yourself to the killfile.

we own this group now, beat the rush, cut off kitty's paws and stwe him up!
You know you want to.

Old May 6th 04, 01:45 AM
stingraybob

Johnny Comelately wrote:

You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.

Johnny Comelately

do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?