Best of the Season to Effurrybody!

Old December 23rd 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Best of the Season to Effurrybody!

Here's wishing all the r.p.c.c. kitties and their hoomans all the
best of the season and our warmest wishes for love, happiness and
peace in the new year. We know that some of our houses are
missing some of our brightest lights and there is sorrow in our
hearts, but our kitty spirits and our hooman spirits are strong
and we know to give thanks for the lives that we've shared while
we've had our time here. We do what we can to make it as good as
we can while we can, and trust in Bast fur the rest.
Bast bless you all at this time and may we continue to share our
joy in the new year.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old December 24th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Me anna Meowmie cudn't have sed it better ourownselfs, Unka Fred, Diana,
Ryan, and Cinnamon.

May dis holiday season bring luf anna joy and healing to all anna may Bast's
Blessings flow to all!

Best,
Boogie da HarpurrCat anna Meowmie inna unseasonably warm fur Kissamouse,
Bawlmer

Old December 24th 05, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Well said. Thank you for putting it so well.
I'd like to add my wishes for the holidays and a
bright New Year ahead.
I was telling someone today about how I stayed
home on New Years Eve,
but the kitties teleported to N.Y. and rode down
on the ball!

It's delightful being part of such a creative and
supportive group.

Sylvia

..ca...