We are three worried kitties.

Old January 21st 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default We are three worried kitties.

We are furry worried. Our Onetruehome may not be here fur usses much
longer. Fred has no tuna place and none prospectively likely, and it
looks like we'll need a new onetruehome in a couple of munths. We
duzn't like change an we luv out hooman and we duzn't like this won
bit. We don't no what's to become uv usses. We really want to stay
together. All those uv yu who hav seen ourownselves photos know how
much we mean to each uver. Iz there enny house near Ottawa Catnada
that could give us a home? We'z gettin desperate.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old January 21st 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:12:23 -0500, Fred Williams wrote:

We are furry worried. Our Onetruehome may not be here fur usses much
longer. Fred has no tuna place and none prospectively likely, and it
looks like we'll need a new onetruehome in a couple of munths. We
duzn't like change an we luv out hooman and we duzn't like this won
bit. We don't no what's to become uv usses. We really want to stay
together. All those uv yu who hav seen ourownselves photos know how
much we mean to each uver. Iz there enny house near Ottawa Catnada
that could give us a home? We'z gettin desperate.

Wez are too far away to be able to hep, but we'z doing our bestest purring
fur Unka Fred to find a good toona place really soon and fur all of you to
be able to stay togeffur.

Hang in there, kitties an hoomin.

Harri

Old January 21st 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

O Unca Fred we izz purrin az hard az we kin tew. Meowmie sez we is tew far away tew, but we noze how we wud feel ifn we had tew brake up ower clowder. --PacoBell fur da groop.

Old January 21st 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

HOOOOJE purrz furrr yuz tu be abul to stay tugedder fur awlwayz!

Woizt kayze...mite there be a kitty rezku playze wiff fozter homez
dat mite tayke yuuz awl in tugedder furra wyle, furr az long az it
taykez?
If yu lift neer heer in Soffuren Kattyfurrnya, I kno dat mine foztur
Folkez
wud, da loooze kownt ov heo menny foztur kittez dey hab, at leezt 10,
buttid summytymez olny twee ur fife. Day ttayke cayer ov me wen
mine hoominz go uhway, an gib me bak wen mine hoominz kum bak.

Lub an Purrrz,

Pitoonya

Old January 21st 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Purrz and prayers have helped before so we will all get in our meatloaf
positions and start purring dat something comes up for Unkle Fred. Lewi
worried about these kittens.

Old January 22nd 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

We are furry worried. Our Onetruehome may not be here fur usses much
longer. Fred has no tuna place and none prospectively likely, and it
looks like we'll need a new onetruehome in a couple of munths. We
duzn't like change an we luv out hooman and we duzn't like this won
bit. We don't no what's to become uv usses. We really want to stay
together. All those uv yu who hav seen ourownselves photos know how
much we mean to each uver. Iz there enny house near Ottawa Catnada
that could give us a home? We'z gettin desperate.

Real estate is cheap in Smiths Falls and if you are a fanatic you can
commute to Ottawa. We commute over longer distances here in Vancouver.
Old January 22nd 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 21 January 2008 17:48, Sylvia M wrote:

HOOOOJE purrz furrr yuz tu be abul to stay tugedder fur awlwayz!

Woizt kayze...mite there be a kitty rezku playze wiff fozter homez
dat mite tayke yuuz awl in tugedder furra wyle, furr az long az it
taykez?
If yu lift neer heer in Soffuren Kattyfurrnya, I kno dat mine foztur
Folkez
wud, da loooze kownt ov heo menny foztur kittez dey hab, at leezt 10,
buttid summytymez olny twee ur fife. Day ttayke cayer ov me wen
mine hoominz go uhway, an gib me bak wen mine hoominz kum bak.

Yes, Fred Volunteers wif da Cat Rascue Network here so we expects they
will take usses ifn now other home can be found, but in da foster homes
cats gets shuffled around and we might not always be together and we'll
loose our Hooman. A new onetruehome would be bedder. It's not going
to be furry gud at all to be changin foster homes and maybe put inna
pet shop fur doptshun. We know it's hard to get adopted all together.

Old January 22nd 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

wrote:

We are furry worried. Our Onetruehome may not be here fur
usses much
longer. Fred has no tuna place and none prospectively likely, and it
looks like we'll need a new onetruehome in a couple of munths. We
duzn't like change an we luv out hooman and we duzn't like this won
bit. We don't no what's to become uv usses. We really want to stay
together. All those uv yu who hav seen ourownselves photos know how
much we mean to each uver. Iz there enny house near Ottawa Catnada
that could give us a home? We'z gettin desperate.

Real estate is cheap in Smiths Falls and if you are a fanatic you can
commute to Ottawa. We commute over longer distances here in Vancouver.

Real Estate is out of the question. Some time in April I'll be on the
street unless there's some sort of a miracle. I'm pretty tough and
that doesn't bother me as much as failing to look after these lovely
cats who depend on me so much. I've been out of work for a long time
and at 57 years old no company or organization wants to take a chance
on me. That's not likely to change in the next few months. I don't
know if I'll be able to continue writing here or not, but for now
things will be OK.

Old January 22nd 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I duz not like to heer dis. We wishiz we wuz close enuf to hewp. We will
purr fur a gud outkum to deze trubbles.

Sundance

Old January 22nd 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Real Estate is out of the question. Some time in April I'll be on the
street unless there's some sort of a miracle. I'm pretty tough and
that doesn't bother me as much as failing to look after these lovely
cats who depend on me so much. I've been out of work for a long time
and at 57 years old no company or organization wants to take a chance
on me. That's not likely to change in the next few months. I don't
know if I'll be able to continue writing here or not, but for now
things will be OK.

Unka Fred, maybe youz could post a list of yourz qwalifications just
incase anykitty knows of a company lookin for a hoomin wif your skills.

Harri