Floor Shark

Old June 17th 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default Floor Shark

It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 17th 09, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:

It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

Candygram!

Licky used to do the same thing. Fortunately, he doesn't do it any more.
But I can remember when he was a little younger, and I'd hang my foot over
the edge of the bed, and suddenly there are needle-sharp claws in my toes.
Ouch.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old June 17th 09, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alphonze[_2_]

On Jun 17, 3:21*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:
It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. *It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

Ouch, yes, I feel your pain. Naughty loves ruthlessly murdering any
feet that might protrude over the edge of the mattress. But worse, she
figured out that the sound of the alarm clock is always followed by a
blindly groping hand emerging from under the sheets, and when the
clock goes off she'll *wait* for the hand! Waking up to a violent
assault is not the best way to be got out of bed.

More like piranhas than sharks, my two :-)
Old June 17th 09, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:

It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

And then there's Leila, who is a sting ray, not a shark. She plops
herself down in the middle of the highest traffic area she can find and
lies there as though she hasn't a trouble in the world...until somebody
tries to step over her. And although her fingernails were removed
before she came to live with me, she still has her cleats....

Baird

--
You know you're getting old when Muzak plays the Top 40 of your salad days.
Old June 17th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jun 17, 3:21*am, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:
It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. *It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Rusty sleeps in his own room with the door closed. So I don't have
such problems.
Rusty has his litter box, dishes, and bed/carrier in his room, with a
great view
too.

Winnie
Old June 18th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Alphonze" wrote in message
On Jun 17, 3:21 pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:
It's really quite amazing-- I like to stretch out in bed, but no sooner do
my fingers or toes extend out beyond the edge of my bed, then Dante starts
grabbing at them. It's like I'm on a raft, being circled by a fat, furry,
ridiculous little shark.

Ouch, yes, I feel your pain. Naughty loves ruthlessly murdering any
feet that might protrude over the edge of the mattress. But worse, she
figured out that the sound of the alarm clock is always followed by a
blindly groping hand emerging from under the sheets, and when the
clock goes off she'll *wait* for the hand! Waking up to a violent
assault is not the best way to be got out of bed.

More like piranhas than sharks, my two :-)

Hehehe. The really funny thing is after a night of pinching and grabbing, I
wake up in the AM to find the beast cuddled up next to me, purring his
ridiculous snorty purr, and blinking his big silly eyes at me.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Florida Man Punches Shark To Save His Dog Willox Perez Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 09 10:12 AM
What to put on floor? Bill Cats - misc 3 July 19th 06 02:19 PM
don't try to sow a floor [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 01:44 PM
don't even try to like a floor [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 04:18 PM
new floor David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 8 September 19th 03 01:48 AM