Hey Ranger from Pipps

Old January 11th 12, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Hey Ranger from Pipps

O hai Ranger, mai gud furend,
Wood yu wanna goh owt n hab sum suppur sumtyme, n den goh dansin sumplase?
Mai treet.
ai wud wike dat 'vury' mutch.
ai gotta git owt uf heer fur uh wile. n ai wike yer kompuny.

Pipps --hopeful
Old January 11th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:49:00 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

O hai Ranger, mai gud furend,
Wood yu wanna goh owt n hab sum suppur sumtyme, n den goh dansin
sumplase? Mai treet.
ai wud wike dat 'vury' mutch.
ai gotta git owt uf heer fur uh wile. n ai wike yer kompuny.

Pipps --hopeful

Abso-purr-lutely! Just say when and I'z there!

Da weather ofure here isn't too bad to day, but itz s'posed to get cold
tomorrow, an we's s'posed to get snowmonsters. Mine Paw will be thrilled,
but us kitties fink dat snow not so great.

Ranger
Old January 12th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O hai Ranger, mai gud furend,
Wood yu wanna goh owt n hab sum suppur sumtyme, n den goh dansin
sumplase? Mai treet.
ai wud wike dat 'vury' mutch.
ai gotta git owt uf heer fur uh wile. n ai wike yer kompuny.

Pipps --hopeful

Abso-purr-lutely! Just say when and I'z there!

Da weather ofure here isn't too bad to day, but itz s'posed to get cold
tomorrow, an we's s'posed to get snowmonsters. Mine Paw will be thrilled,
but us kitties fink dat snow not so great.

Ranger

Yer Paw iz kest silly ubaowt snow. waffs.
Et iz kold heer tew Ranger, but weh gots uh nise heeted porterz,, n weh cud
port tew da Space Needle
en Seattul, n eet n danse, innytyme yew wunt.
Hao ubowt Caturdai nite?
ai wyl ware sumpfin fansee.
Weh cud stai inna fanse hotel tew, dat haz rume servise.
Dat mite beh fuhn dunt yew fink?
Uff korse, iffen yew wunt, weh kan git seprut rumez.

Pipps

Old January 14th 12, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Hey Hey Ranger from Pipps

[...]

Hey Ranger
ai m reddy tew goh NAOW. ai wyl pik yew up, n weh kan port tew Seattul, n
dew awl doz fingz ai menshuned befur.
ai m paked n redy tew goh.

Pipps

Old January 18th 12, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Yer Paw iz kest silly ubaowt snow. waffs. Et iz kold heer tew Ranger,
but weh gots uh nise heeted porterz,, n weh cud port tew da Space Needle
en Seattul, n eet n danse, innytyme yew wunt. Hao ubowt Caturdai nite?
ai wyl ware sumpfin fansee.
Weh cud stai inna fanse hotel tew, dat haz rume servise. Dat mite beh
fuhn dunt yew fink?
Uff korse, iffen yew wunt, weh kan git seprut rumez.

Pipps

Dat sounds like fun! Lets do dat.

Ranger
Old January 18th 12, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Yer Paw iz kest silly ubaowt snow. waffs. Et iz kold heer tew Ranger,
but weh gots uh nise heeted porterz,, n weh cud port tew da Space Needle
en Seattul, n eet n danse, innytyme yew wunt. Hao ubowt Caturdai nite?
ai wyl ware sumpfin fansee.
Weh cud stai inna fanse hotel tew, dat haz rume servise. Dat mite beh
fuhn dunt yew fink?
Uff korse, iffen yew wunt, weh kan git seprut rumez.

Pipps

Dat sounds like fun! Lets do dat.

Ranger

Wull Ranger, weh hab ubaowt 3 inchuz uff sno out, but ai kan port in mai
speshul
porter, dat haz gud tyrez n effen skees onnit.
ai wyl pik yew up Caturdai nite , iffen dat iz umaky wif yew.
Drez warm.

Pipps

Old January 18th 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Redcat

Wull Ranger, weh hab ubaowt 3 inchuz uff sno out, but ai kan port in mai
speshul
porter, dat haz gud tyrez n effen skees onnit. ai wyl pik yew up
Caturdai nite , iffen dat iz umaky wif yew. Drez warm.

Pipps

I will wear mineown arctic parka.

Ranger
Old January 19th 12, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Wull Ranger, weh hab ubaowt 3 inchuz uff sno out, but ai kan port in mai
speshul
porter, dat haz gud tyrez n effen skees onnit. ai wyl pik yew up
Caturdai nite , iffen dat iz umaky wif yew. Drez warm.

Pipps

I will wear mineown arctic parka.

Ranger

Sawonds wike uh gud idear tew meh, Ranger

Pipps