Dyna???

Old December 28th 03, 05:43 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze glad to read that youze all are safe from the mudslides. Weze not too
gud on Catifornia geography, just knowz that lots of ourz friends live
there.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 28th 03, 06:08 PM
Sylvia M

"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
isa yourownself ok with the muddslides? Soft thought you lived near
there??? please let us know so she will quit worrying about you, Miss
Violette catcerned

De mudslides are over here in our area. De big one, in Waterman Canyon,
is ober where de Old fire started a couple of months ago. But de
mudslides are at least 8 miles from here, and at least 3 miles from
mineown grandmeowmie's house. De smaller mudslides, in City Creek, were
about a mile from here. So we'z all doing just fine.

Tabitha Kitten
for her sisfurs Cleopatra Silvercat and Amelia T Cat, and brofur Sammy
Kitten.

Oh mi, yu du liff cloze, an yu z gize an ussinz ar awlmozt nayburz.
Watt sity du yu lib in?

Dyna, standin on tippytowz, lukin Eezt an wayfing

Old December 28th 03, 06:38 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Oh mi, yu du liff cloze, an yu z gize an ussinz ar awlmozt nayburz.
Watt sity du yu lib in?

Dyna, standin on tippytowz, lukin Eezt an wayfing

We libs in Highland (the city right next to San Bernardino), and our
grandmeowmie libs in San Bernardino.

Tabitha
standing on top of the highest cabinet in the house, looking west and
waving

Oh, I fink I might see you ober dere! Hihi!

Old December 29th 03, 12:27 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" wrote in message
Oh mi, yu du liff cloze, an yu z gize an ussinz ar awlmozt nayburz.
Watt sity du yu lib in?

Dyna, standin on tippytowz, lukin Eezt an wayfing

We libs in Highland (the city right next to San Bernardino), and our
grandmeowmie libs in San Bernardino.

Tabitha
standing on top of the highest cabinet in the house, looking west and
waving

Oh, I fink I might see you ober dere! Hihi!

Yup! Datz meee awrite!!
BTW Weather Bug sez tu watsh owt furr lotz moor wether, so chek wiff
whuteffurr yuuz yuuz to fynd owt, lyke uh wethur URL ur da moffin bokz.

Dyna, catzurnt bowt hur frenz

Old December 29th 03, 12:47 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Yup! Datz meee awrite!!
BTW Weather Bug sez tu watsh owt furr lotz moor wether, so chek wiff
whuteffurr yuuz yuuz to fynd owt, lyke uh wethur URL ur da moffin bokz.

Dyna, catzurnt bowt hur frenz

Fangu, Dyna, butted I'z sure we'z will be fine. We will chek de weafer
places, though. It sure cool dat we iz neighbors!

Tabitha

Old December 29th 03, 04:31 PM
Beverly Orel

Shur glad tu heer dat yew ar OK owt dare in CATifornya, Dyna. Doze
mudslydes lukked turribul on duh noos.

Samantha

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
isa yourownself ok with the muddslides? Soft thought you lived near
there??? please let us know so she will quit worrying about you, Miss
Violette catcerned

Fangu furr kayering. We dunt hab enny heer, day iz onna uddur syde ov
eL.Ay. in da San Bernadino Mowntinz.
I dunt kno if we kno ennykitteez furrom deere in rpcc.

I dunt tink I wud lyke mudd.

Dyna, happy tu be dry and sayfe, an insde uh warmmy-gormmy heowze.