Purrs Needed

Old September 3rd 04, 12:23 AM
Yowie

Default Purrs Needed

Forwarded from Joy (Yoj):

I'd appreciate it if you could post this for me. I changed Internet
providers to get DSL, and so far haven't figured out how to get to the
newsgroups. Skeeter and I could use some purrs.

Skeeter has not been acting right the past couple of days, and I noticed
that she might have lost some weight. I took her to the vet this afternoon.
She has lost 3 pounds in two months! She is in kidney failure. I can keep
her going for a while by giving her infusions and medication, but the vet
said it probably won't be more than a couple of months. :-(

Joy

---

Old September 3rd 04, 12:38 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Skeeter has not been acting right the past couple of days, and I noticed
that she might have lost some weight. I took her to the vet this afternoon.
She has lost 3 pounds in two months! She is in kidney failure. I can keep
her going for a while by giving her infusions and medication, but the vet
said it probably won't be more than a couple of months. :-(

Oh, no! Not another one...

Maximum turbo purrs coming from the entire Highland group.

Dan

Old September 3rd 04, 01:53 AM
Irulan

PUrrs and prayers from us for poor Skeeter. Hang in there.
Jazz & his mama

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time.

Old September 3rd 04, 03:54 AM
O J

On Fri, 3 Sep, Yowie wrote:
Forwarded from Joy (Yoj):

I'd appreciate it if you could post this for me. I changed Internet
providers to get DSL, and so far haven't figured out how to get to the
newsgroups. Skeeter and I could use some purrs.

Skeeter has not been acting right the past couple of days, and I noticed
that she might have lost some weight. I took her to the vet this afternoon.
She has lost 3 pounds in two months! She is in kidney failure. I can keep
her going for a while by giving her infusions and medication, but the vet
said it probably won't be more than a couple of months. :-(

It must be hell, knowing that a beloved companion is approaching the
end. We'll be purring and sending the best vibes we can that Joy and
Skeeter get to share a lot of love in the coming months.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old September 3rd 04, 04:28 AM
Singh

Many purrs and prayers for you and Skeeter. I know this situation, my Fritzie
went through the beginnings of renal failure when he was declared diabetic. With
medicine and supplemental fluids, he stayed with us more than 2 years, thanks to
good vet care and his own dearly stubborn nature.

My faith teaches that animals never forget their creator, and will go someday
with pure souls. All the best to you both; your gut will tell you what is right.

Blessed be,

Baha

Old September 3rd 04, 05:38 AM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

Skeeter has not been acting right the past couple of days, and I noticed
that she might have lost some weight. I took her to the vet this

afternoon.
She has lost 3 pounds in two months! She is in kidney failure. I can

keep
her going for a while by giving her infusions and medication, but the vet
said it probably won't be more than a couple of months. :-(

So sorry to read this, Joy. Many purrs coming over for Skeeter's condition
to improve, and some soothing ones for her Meowmie.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki