Please help me help my cat Jack!!

Old May 6th 04, 07:04 AM
Monika

Default Please help me help my cat Jack!!

Hello,

I am the caretaker for a very loved cat named Jack. He is an
american shorthair tuxedo cat. Unfortunately, he has bad teeth and
bladder stones that require surgery next week. I simply cannot
afford that on my receptionist pay and am making a plea to any cat
lovers that can help a little bit each hoping it will all add up.
I'll send you a thank you card and let you know how the surgery
went. If you think you can help out a little please look at this
auction on ebay I've set up for him:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=29470&item=2242793388&rd=1&ssPag eName=WDVW

If you know anyone that might also help out please feel free to pass
this on. I really appreciate it!!!!
Old May 7th 04, 09:48 PM
Monika

I really appreciate all the well wishes from everyone. I know some
people are warry whether this is a scam so I contacted my vet to find
out how people can pay them instead of me. Here's the address to
donate directly to Jack's account at the SPCA:

The SF/SPCA Animal Hospital
Account #3694
2500 - 16th Street
San Francisco CA 94103

I cannot mail you a thank you card in that event but any help even a
dollar is really appreciated. I'm sure many people in this group
understand how much a pet can mean to a person's life and I'm just
trying to take care of my cat when he is sick. If you'd like a thank
you card you can still make the donation on ebay, just search for item
2242793388.