Toonya

Old January 10th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Toonya

Hihi diz iz o.T. I fink da pointz da gramby was trink to make was him was
so hung up about hafink da hair dat him made himself look sillie rader
danlet it go way like it wanted. Da hair don make a difenenze. Like u
sayz, it iz whatz betwen da earz dat makez a person, effen a hooman what dey
itz.

Old January 10th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint unnerstand why men hoominz juzt duzint shafe it off ifin it izunt
grwointa suit themselvez, but den agin ifin dey wuuld washer derz furz
purrpurli wif derown toungez mayhapz it wuld grow betterer, Trudi, starin at
softz long furz

Old January 11th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hihi diz iz o.T. I fink da pointz da gramby was trink to make was him was
so hung up about hafink da hair dat him made himself look sillie rader
danlet it go way like it wanted. Da hair don make a difenenze. Like u
sayz, it iz whatz betwen da earz dat makez a person, effen a hooman what
dey itz.

Gotcha...Uh huh. In hiz kayze dere wuz sum vanitee between da eerz tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 12th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby sayz her dozen know why dye wood pay all doze tones for da haircut if
in da end dye didn't really Luke betters. Dat sail boat fringy jus isn't
for da gramby methinks. Piglet glad she is a cat and not a human.

Old January 12th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mine Meowmee sez:
I don't want to complain, but you see,
My mirror is getting older,
It doesn't look like me.

It luuksz lyke hur tu mee! Pit2nya

Old January 12th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. anna datz realli funnie da Gramby sayz da same thingz.
Her duzent like mirroz anymore. Her saiz some ole woman moffed into da
houze an onli showz up when her pazzes da mirroz.

Old January 15th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

but diz iz why soft getz catfuzzled, lotz of younger menz shafez it gone
anna soft sayed it kan be veri tractife to sum hoomin womenz... Trudi,
thinkin her purfurz furz, but den her haz nefur meeten one of doze sphinkz
kitteez