Faculty Cats of RPCA

Old September 7th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Faculty Cats of RPCA

Taken from the Hoolikittens of 2008-09:

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....(This
means your guys too Kyla)

Starting with

Professor His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Tiberius Maximus -
Department Chair of Politics and Furreign Affairs.
Princess Pandora - Purrsonal Secretary (and wink wink) to Professor
HRFL Tiger and Professor of Feral Studies in her own right.
Miss Lilly Whiskers - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign
Affairs
Robbie - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign Affairs
Cleo - Sophomore in Politics.

Helen M
========================
Cap'n Pine Cone esq. - director of piracy and sailing master
Tanada - PhD Kitten Psychology, Mistress of the claw
Merlin - PhD Toys and Play Therapy
1st Sergeant Huey - Professor of Nursing, Military Strategist, and enforcer
of discipline
QC - PhD in domination through sweetness
Qui Gun Kit - trainee in entertainment and paranormal behavior
Sonya - Queen of pain (for Huey and Pine Cone)
Miss Calico Girl - doctorate candidate in inscrutability

Pam S.

Old September 7th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Taken from the Hoolikittens of 2008-09:

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too

Molly and I choose not to accept any appointment to faculty cat
positions. I myself am totally into advanced nap and rodent study,
which efforts are not helped by the presence of juveniles.

Molly says she raised her kits without help from anyone, and while she
did a fine job, it was darn hard work. What with being feral and all
that.

We both respect your efforts on behalf of the younger generation, but
choose not to be directly involved.

And we are most grateful when their antics are reported here, as we
hope it will satisfy the need for cuteness apparent in our slaves.

We tolerate the new barekitten as we have had success in the past at
teaching them to supply extra scritches and treats.

Respectfully

Jacob and Molly

Old September 8th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

[...]

LOL!

Stinky- Guru of Good Karma and Radiant Amiability
Professor Emeritus of Advanced Hoolkittenery
Professor of Keyboard and Vocal Performance

Dante- Instructor in Gourmandizing, Weird Sleep Positions, and General
SillyAssery

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 8th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
Taken from the Hoolikittens of 2008-09:

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....

Mir and Caliban are too young to be faculty members (they've hardly
graduated from hoolikittenhood yet!), but Mir is already aiming at a
physics major and working hard on a thesis on gravity. This entails
massive testing, which she carries out every day to the detriment of
pens, mugs, mobile phones, glasses, and anything else that happens to be
close enough to a suitable edge.

Caliban is more into chemistry, and more specifically food chemistry. He
is fathfully supervising every move I make in the kitchen and taking
notes for his thesis. I'm convinced these two will make very successful
scientists in the future.

Old September 9th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Marina" wrote in message
tanadashoes wrote:
Taken from the Hoolikittens of 2008-09:

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....

Mir and Caliban are too young to be faculty members (they've hardly
graduated from hoolikittenhood yet!), but Mir is already aiming at a
physics major and working hard on a thesis on gravity. This entails
massive testing, which she carries out every day to the detriment of pens,
mugs, mobile phones, glasses, and anything else that happens to be close
enough to a suitable edge.

Mir should talk to Tanada who can instruct her on all kinds of gravity
experiments and share the results of the ones she has been conducting over
the years. I think the most spectacular one involved a TV set, DVD player,
and an alarm clock. Fortunately no appliances were harmed in the making of
the experiment. Humans were terrorized as a by product, which pleased the
owners imensely.

Caliban is more into chemistry, and more specifically food chemistry. He
is fathfully supervising every move I make in the kitchen and taking notes
for his thesis. I'm convinced these two will make very successful
scientists in the future.

Ah a budding nutritionist. I have a bunch of amateurs in that branch of
science, but none who can help Caliban the way that Tanada can help Mir.

Pam S.

Old September 10th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

tanadashoes wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Sadly, Shmoggleberry the Emeritus Professor of the ******* Cat Trick
went to Rainbow Bridge last year, but before he left, he was pleased
that others had taken up the study. He also acknowledged Ollie, from New
Zealand, as a fellow expert and early pioneer of the ******* Cat Trick.

The current three are not old enough to be faculty members, but are
studying hard. Suki is another undergrad physicist studying the effects
of gravity - or perhaps its base jumping. Or maybe she just studies the
effect of gravity on flesh, as she falls off objects as often as she
makes objects fall. Pickle is clearly studying to be a paediatrician
specializing in child psychology, and Shadow will graduate in domestic
spelunking. Suki & Shadow also do some modelling as 'fluffy white cats'
to help pay the student loans - Pickle is a bit of a hippie and refuses
to debase himself like that.

Yowie

RPCA FAQ CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 March 6th 08 05:07 PM
RPCA Singing to the Cats Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 September 11th 05 07:19 PM
Where are YOU? (an rpca map) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 73 August 31st 05 09:42 PM
Thank you RPCA Cheryl Cat anecdotes 18 December 23rd 03 07:03 PM
Too much rpca? LOL Cat anecdotes 4 September 2nd 03 06:09 AM