Mme. Anaïs: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May her memory be a blessing...

Old May 30th 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Mme. Anaïs: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May her memory be a blessing...

On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:13:34 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

I is purring an purring wif mine Mosey and famly, fur da beautiful
Mme. Anais, an mine Meowmie is cwying. I fink hur hart braking tew.
Fings neffur wil be da saym heer wifoutted ar purrzhun pwincess.
MeOwy, purring an hurting

Fangu, Meowy and Mosey for your caring Purrs. I'm sure that my
sweetie hears them too!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/29/2011 10:40:04 PM
Old May 30th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:42:05 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

my friend,

i am so saddened by this... it is love that most get pleasure from, and love
lost that causes the most pain...the sorrow you feel is real and honest and
is a part of the love you shared with your friend.

In time the lost wandering feelings will ease and you will remember the good
memories with only a tinge of sadness and an occasional tear... don't let
anyone tell you that the lonlieness you feel is not real. This too is an
emotion that will ease in time.

When it is time I am sure that your beautiful girl will send you another
worthy of your love. She will do this because she loves you and wants you
to share with another the love she shared with you. Keep in mind this not
need be in a timeframe or prescribed fashion, i am sure knowing her nature
she will send you a new friend, totally different from her but equally
deserving and willing to help you heal and move on, away from the
loneliness... and in return for the new love you find, you will be able to
remove such loneliness from another being as well...

Let no one tell you the pain and healing you must do, as well as the new
friend you find, are not worthy,... all of these things, come from G*D and
are true and valid things,

soft, furree and family

Thank you, Lee and your family, for these kind and touching words.
They bring me much comfort.

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/29/2011 10:41:38 PM
Old May 30th 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 29 May 2011 18:25:59 -0230, Cheryl's nimble, little paws
typed:

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

--
Cheryl

Thank you, Cheryl!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/29/2011 10:42:56 PM
Old May 30th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 28, 9:15*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
* * * * My beloved Anaïs went limp suddenly this afternoon, after what I was
to learn was a stroke/congestive heart failure - and died in my arms
about a half-hour ago in the Vet ER.

* * * * I miss her so much!

--

Yoons will awlwayz miss her but da gud memries will crowd da sorro
into a littl korner after awile. An she will wait for yoons at da

We awl admire her an Maggy May finks shee is da perfek princess and
will keep her company at da Bridj.

--
Sunrise, four her Hous

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Old May 30th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blockade Runner

My deepest condolences for your loss . I know she is at the bridge with
all her fiends, never to be in pain again.
A 'clink' of the glass to her on her trip.

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Old May 30th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:14:49 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Yoons will awlwayz miss her but da gud memries will crowd da sorro
into a littl korner after awile. An she will wait for yoons at da
Bridj, wiff awl are loved ones. Waiting is.

We awl admire her an Maggy May finks shee is da perfek princess and
will keep her company at da Bridj.

Fangu fur dese kind wurds, dey is appreciated!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/30/2011 12:27:31 PM
Old May 30th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 30 May 2011 10:16:48 -0500, Blockade Runner's nimble, little
paws typed:

My deepest condolences for your loss . I know she is at the bridge with
all her fiends, never to be in pain again.
A 'clink' of the glass to her on her trip.

Thank you for your sympathies; they are much appreciated.
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/30/2011 12:28:13 PM
Old May 30th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Mme. Ana�s: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May her memory=?iso-8859-1?Q?_be_a_blessing...?=

On Mon, 30 May 2011 10:59:55 -0500, cshenk's nimble, little paws
typed:

All our prayers, purrs, and wag-tails for you at this time. Sometimes
our loved ones go quickly, with little struggle when it is time for
them, even if younger than one would expect.

Thank you, Carol.

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/30/2011 12:28:39 PM
Old May 31st 11, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

I am *so* sorry. She was so beautiful, so dear. Her "retirement"
home with you couldn't have been more perfect, the time you shared was
sweet, and so will your memories be, in time. We don't lose the love,
it's just overwhelmed by the grief for awhile.

Peace, lovely girl.

Purrrrrrrrs for the traveler's gentle journey and the healing of the
sad heart left behind.

Melissa
Old June 1st 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 31 May 2011 06:10:34 -0700 (PDT), riddik's nimble, little paws
typed:

I am *so* sorry. She was so beautiful, so dear. Her "retirement"
home with you couldn't have been more perfect, the time you shared was
sweet, and so will your memories be, in time. We don't lose the love,
it's just overwhelmed by the grief for awhile.

Peace, lovely girl.

Purrrrrrrrs for the traveler's gentle journey and the healing of the
sad heart left behind.

Melissa

Thank you for your kind thoughts; they bring me comfort...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/31/2011 7:26:47 PM

Pet Blessing Mosey =^,,^= Cat community 1 September 3rd 10 05:31 AM
Pet Blessing Kyla =^,,^= Cat anecdotes 4 August 28th 10 02:35 PM
Easter Blessing MLB Cat anecdotes 0 April 13th 09 01:42 AM
A BLESSING Kyla =^..^= Cat community 1 March 15th 08 01:18 AM
A BLESSING Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 0 March 14th 08 09:12 AM