Persia RB 8/8/2014

Old August 9th 14, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Persia RB 8/8/2014

I am so sorry to hear about Persia.

--
Cheryl
Old August 9th 14, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_9_]

jmcquown wrote:
It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of
her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

I can't believe it! I'm so sorry. Hugs and purrs for your broken heart.

Bobble
Old August 9th 14, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Friday, August 8, 2014 4:31:29 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the

painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of

her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

OMG, Jill... I am heartbroken for you!!!! I cried last night, and am crying right now reading this.... Many hugs and purrs for you.
Old August 9th 14, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_4_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the painful
decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of her
fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

condolances from matt and goofy

rip persia

Old August 9th 14, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 16:31:29 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of
her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

Love and purrs from all my cats and fosters. Beauty wants you to carry
on.

Old August 10th 14, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 8/8/2014 4:31 PM, jmcquown wrote:

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of
her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

I'm so sorry to read this. Purrs for your broken heart.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl
Old August 12th 14, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of
her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

I'll miss reading about her. Very sorry to read this. Purrs.
Old August 14th 14, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the
painful decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of
her fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken
--------------------------
I'm just seeing this now. I'm so so sorry Jill!
Old August 18th 14, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the painful
decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory box" with some of her
fur in it. She will be cremated and her ashes returned to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you for the kind words, wishes, and purrs.

Jill ---heartbroken

Jill,
Although we don't see eye to eye on a LOT of things, I want to express my
deepest sorrow to you on the loss of
your BEAUTIFUL cat Persia. I KNOW how much she meant to you and it was SO
kind of you to give that man her RX food.
Her memories will be in your heart forever. When we lose a cat, or a dog,
it DOES hurt like you wouldn't believe.
This I know.
You did the kindest thing for Persia, but the hardest thing for you
Your Vet was VERY nice to give you the Memory Box with some of Persia's hair
in it.
I couldn't light a candle for Persia, because I don't USUALLY read this
group, but I lit one for you in my heart for comfort for you.
I HOPE you accept my SINCERE condolences.
Take care
Kind regards,
Kyla