Chaucer'z Promoshun

Old October 13th 03, 03:42 PM
JSmith4973

Default Chaucer'z Promoshun

Last nite, Chaucer kilt hiz 10th mowsie inna Boss's bedrume. He haz bin
promoted tu Cheef Rodent Kontrol Officer.

Angel iz sekond inna kommand, wif 3 kilt inna bafrume. Boss sez dere'z a hol
ware da pipe frum da lav goez unner da flor, ware Bambi cud git in iffen he
wannit to.

Robin haz kilt 1 fur shure, inna Cattery, anna we fink maybe it wuz hur hu
gotted da udder wun, tuu, tho it kudda been Jesse. We finkz Jesse iz Chaucer'z
son. We kno heze April'z son.

Vincent T. Pussycat, Cattery Manager
Haven Howse
Old October 13th 03, 06:13 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

I wuld gitz mineownself a purrmoshun, tuu, Vincent, iffin onlee da
stoopid, meen hoominz wuld let mineownself ketch da micez insted uf da
hoominz ketchin' dem dere ownselfz, buttid NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Dum meen hoominz. Dey reck alla mine fun.

--- Onyx, a liddle pouty...

Aren't dey just awful meanmean some times? When mineown sisfur AMelai
catches bigbig mothies our hoomins take dem away, and when she catched a
gophermouse dey took it away and LET IT GO, and dey don't let me climb
de fence into the neighbor's yard.

For beings who claim to love kitties dey can sure do some meanmean things!

Sammy Kitten

Old October 13th 03, 11:02 PM
Sherry Laing

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, JSmith4973 wrote:

Last nite, Chaucer kilt hiz 10th mowsie inna Boss's bedrume. He haz bin
promoted tu Cheef Rodent Kontrol Officer.

Angel iz sekond inna kommand, wif 3 kilt inna bafrume. Boss sez dere'z a hol
ware da pipe frum da lav goez unner da flor, ware Bambi cud git in iffen he
wannit to.

Oooh, we gots one uv dose holes in our bafroom too! It goes to da
crawlspace under da howse. Dis spring a baby possum -- a juvenile,
meowmie sez -- camed inna howse dat way an lived wif us fur days an days
before Meowmie realized where alla wadder in my boles wuz going an why my
fud wuz gittin eeted so fast. But I didn't mind da possum -- she didn't
bother *me* -- so I nefur told Meowmie an it wuzn't till da possum went
into her bedroom late one nite when she wuzn't sleepin gud dat she learned
PossumSmall had decided she wuz moving in. Meowmie escorted her out
wunce, but she camed bak. Meowmie hadda escort her out agin, but da
second time she taked her to a animal rescue frend an she found her a
bedder home inda Out. (Dere's pikchurs uv our possum in my scrapbuk:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...40/possum.html )

Meowmie sez she has to plug up dat hole before sumfing not az nice as a
possum moves in -- like yer mowsies -- or shudder ratz. It'z on her Too
Doo Lissst, but she nefur seems to DOO ennyfing on dat list. --Taliseker
Pippin, grashuss hostess

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/
Old October 14th 03, 01:20 AM
JSmith4973

Snippity----
Meowmie sez she has to plug up dat hole before sumfing not az nice as a possum

moves in -- like yer mowsies -- or shudder ratz. It'z on her Too Doo Lissst,
but she nefur seems to DOO ennyfing on dat list. --Taliseker Pippin, grashuss
hostess

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

------------
Boss anna Kid putted steal wull rownd da pypez ware dey goez fru da holz, anna
duct tape, anna noo wud, but da mowsies pullz it owdt. Boss iz gonna rip owdt
da brekkfust bar inna kitchen, anna put in 2 mowsie-pruf cabinet wunz. She
gottid wun awlmost dun awreddy. Awl da fud hasta be kept inna jarz or
cannisterz. Kid kawt site uv a mowsie runnin wun nite wif a tater chip innnit'z
mouf!

Kid anna Boss sez bad werdz sometymez, wen dey findz mowsie poop.

We livez owdt inna booniez, yu seez, onna ower own 40 akerz uv wudz, and dere'z
lotsa wyld aminals yu don't want inna howse or da cattery.

Old October 14th 03, 02:16 PM
JSmith4973

Tally, dat'z da sayme kinda trap we uses tu sayve feralz, anna guys what get
dumped but iz tu scared to be pikked up!
Vincent
Old October 14th 03, 04:50 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

JSmith4973 wrote:
Tally, dat'z da sayme kinda trap we uses tu sayve feralz, anna guys what get
dumped but iz tu scared to be pikked up!
Vincent

Dat looks like de kind of trap purrpaw used to trap me when I lived in
de Out, but mine was a bunch bigger.

Sammy

Old October 14th 03, 06:32 PM
JSmith4973

Tally, dat'z da sayme kinda trap we uses tu sayve feralz, anna guys what

get
dumped but iz tu scared to be pikked up!
Vincent

Dat looks like de kind of trap purrpaw used to trap me when I lived in
de Out, but mine was a bunch bigger.

Sammy

-----------------
Myownself wuz nefur inna trap. Kid took myownself away from sum bad kidz hu
wuz drownden me inna 50-gallon drum. I wuz furry liddle at da tyme.

Vincent
Old October 14th 03, 08:02 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

-----------------
Myownself wuz nefur inna trap. Kid took myownself away from sum bad kidz hu
wuz drownden me inna 50-gallon drum. I wuz furry liddle at da tyme.

Vincent

Nasty, nasty, mean rotten bad kidz! HISSSSSSSS!!!! I'z glad dat you got
rescueded from dem. And I hope dat dey got bited and hiss-spitted and
scratched all up! Dat's awful!

I never got treated mean like dat. I got dumped by somebody, but I don't
know who cuz I was too liddle. When I was about 5 weeks old I getted
dumped under a hedge at a place wif lots of great big noisy trucks (a
place my hoomin calls a "grocery store warehouse"). I lived unner the
hedge, and comed out to say "Hi" to de hoomins dat walked by, but I
getted scared if dey got too close and hid unnder de hedge. But my
purrpaw didn't want me to stay unner de hedge so he set out a trap and I
walked into it and got catched. I was really scared cuz I thought he was
going to hurt me, but he just taked me to the kitty doc (TED) den
bringed me home. Now I'm glad he catched me and brought me home. I like
it here!

Sammy

Old October 14th 03, 11:52 PM
JSmith4973

Myownself wuz nefur inna trap. Kid took myownself away from sum bad kidz hu

wuz drownden me inna 50-gallon drum. I wuz furry liddle at da tyme.

Vincent

Vincent! That's TERRIBLE!!! Meen, rottin, stoopid hoominkittenz!!!

--- Unca Cory

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

My e-mail address does not have my first name in it.
-------------

Boss sed dey'z so low dey'd go potty inna church isle, anna blame da anjelz.

See, wen we finkz bak, we rememfurz wy we luvz kid anna Boss. Dey kin be meen,
but dey'z meen fur usses!

Vincent
Old October 16th 03, 02:52 AM
Sherry Laing

On Mon, 14 Oct 2003, JSmith4973 wrote:

Snippity----
Meowmie sez she has to plug up dat hole before sumfing not az nice as a possum

moves in -- like yer mowsies -- or shudder ratz. It'z on her Too Doo Lissst,
but she nefur seems to DOO ennyfing on dat list. --Taliseker Pippin, grashuss
hostess

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

------------
Boss anna Kid putted steal wull rownd da pypez ware dey goez fru da holz, anna
duct tape, anna noo wud, but da mowsies pullz it owdt. Boss iz gonna rip owdt
da brekkfust bar inna kitchen, anna put in 2 mowsie-pruf cabinet wunz. She
gottid wun awlmost dun awreddy. Awl da fud hasta be kept inna jarz or
cannisterz. Kid kawt site uv a mowsie runnin wun nite wif a tater chip innnit'z
mouf!

Mymom putted bags uv moff balls around where she finks da holez frum da
crawlspace are -- possums aren's spozed to like da smell of moff balls.
She hopes ratzez don't eether. But she hazta try sum of doze triks Boss
an Kid tried -- if it gitz cold inda Out, who knowz who mite wanna come in
our In?

Kid anna Boss sez bad werdz sometymez, wen dey findz mowsie poop.

We livez owdt inna booniez, yu seez, onna ower own 40 akerz uv wudz, and dere'z
lotsa wyld aminals yu don't want inna howse or da cattery.

We lif inna city, but dere are still wild animals heer -- mymom haz seen a
grownup possum on our bak porch an a raccooon running throo our bak yard.
An she's seen possums crossin da street rite in a regular nayborhood.
Meowmie sez dey are "urban wildlife" an dey haf a hard time uv it wif da
carz an other cittee fings, but dey still lif alongside us -- we just
don't see dem too offen. Unless dey decide to moove into our howse.
Which didn't seem like a gud idea to mymom, even if PossumSmall thot it
was a grate plan. --Talisker Pippin, nonchalant