Rosie's Birthday Suprise

Old April 3rd 04, 05:09 AM
Jo Firey

Default Rosie's Birthday Suprise

Today is Rosie's first birthday. A lovely if somewhat windy April day in
Northern California.

As most one years olds are, Rosie is shall we say easily amused. This
afternoon she was intent on watching the next door neighbor kids playing in
their yard with a new puppy. (DH was in sitting on the patio observing)
Sitting very still at the corner of the house with only her head moving back
and forth to watch.

That is until her big brother Jake quietly gets up from where he has been
sleeping under the hedge and quietly and unobserved walks behind her. And
reaches out one paw to tap her on the butt.

Charlie said she jumped about three feet straight up.

I suspect many of us have done this to out cats at one time or another, but
I've never seen them do it to each other.

Jo

Old April 3rd 04, 05:33 AM
Marina

"Jo Firey" wrote
Today is Rosie's first birthday. A lovely if somewhat windy April day in
Northern California.

Many happy returns! How time flies, it seems like you only just told us
about bringing her home.

As most one years olds are, Rosie is shall we say easily amused. This
afternoon she was intent on watching the next door neighbor kids playing

in
their yard with a new puppy. (DH was in sitting on the patio observing)
Sitting very still at the corner of the house with only her head moving

back
and forth to watch.

That is until her big brother Jake quietly gets up from where he has been
sleeping under the hedge and quietly and unobserved walks behind her. And
reaches out one paw to tap her on the butt.

Charlie said she jumped about three feet straight up.

ROFL! Poor baby, what a fright! I hope she got many cuddles and birthday
treats to make up for that. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 3rd 04, 09:51 AM
John Biltz

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:09:38 -0800, Jo Firey wrote
(in article ):

Happy Birthday to Rosie!

Old April 3rd 04, 10:22 AM
Adrian

Jo Firey wrote:
Today is Rosie's first birthday. A lovely if somewhat windy April
day in Northern California.

Happy purrday Rosie, may it be the first of many. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 3rd 04, 11:44 AM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Rosie!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Today is Rosie's first birthday. A lovely if somewhat windy April day in
Northern California.

snip

Old April 3rd 04, 02:53 PM
lrulan

aw, happy first birthday, Rosie. May you have hundreds more.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old April 3rd 04, 03:09 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Happy birthday Rosie, even if Jake is picking on you! g

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

Old April 3rd 04, 05:34 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Purrday, sweet Rosie!

[...]