OT Fun with names

Old August 27th 04, 12:48 AM
Cheryl

Default OT Fun with names

I *stole* this from another group but it was such a hit at work I
had to share it with you guys.

Follow the instructions to find your funny name. The following is
an excerpt
from a children's book, "Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot
of
Professor Poopypants", by Dav Pilkey: The evil Professor forces
everyone to
assume new names..... Use the third letter of your first name to
determine
your NEW first name:

a = stinky
b = lumpy
c = buttercup
d = gidget
e = crusty
f = greasy
g = fluffy
h = cheeseball
i = chim-chim
j = poopsie
k = flunky
l = booger
m = pinky
n = zippy
o = goober
p = doofus
q = slimy
r = loopy
s = snotty
t = falafel
u = dorkey
v = squeezit
w = oprah
x = skipper
y = dinky
z = zsa-zsa

Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half
of your
NEW last name:

a = diaper
b = toilet
c = giggle
d = bubble
e = girdle
f = barf
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = cootie
j = monkey
k = potty
l = liver
m = banana
n = rhino
o = burger
p = hamster
q = toad
r = gizzard
s = pizza
t = gerbil
u = chicken
v = pickle
w = chuckle
x = tofu
y = gorilla
z = stinker

Use the fourth letter of your last name to determine the second
half of your
NEW last name, or, if your last name isn't 4 letters long, use the
first
letter of your last name:

a = head
b = mouth
c = face
d = nose
e = tush
f = breath
g = pants
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = butt
l = brain
m = tushie
n = chunks
o = hiney
p = biscuits
q = toes
r = buns
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = kisser
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = brains
z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is Goober
Chickenshorts.
Clinton's new name is Poopsie Liverchunks. Al Gore is Lumpy
Burgertush.

My new assumed identity is Crusty Girdlebrain.
lol

--
Cheryl
Old August 27th 04, 01:14 AM
Christina Websell

ROFL!

loopy girdlefanny....

Old August 27th 04, 01:14 AM
Christina Websell

ROFL!

loopy girdlefanny....

Old August 27th 04, 01:30 AM
Lois Reay

chim chim bananasniffer
lol

Lois
--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

ROFL!

loopy girdlefanny....

Old August 27th 04, 02:01 AM
Nan

Zippy Gizzardchunks

--

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old August 27th 04, 02:01 AM
Nan

Zippy Gizzardchunks

Old August 27th 04, 02:28 AM
Gracecat

Married name..
Stinky Rhinohead

Maiden....
Umm...
Stinky Chickenbutt?!?!??!

Using Grace Cat
Fluffy Diapergiggle. Sounds like a fart to me.

Old August 27th 04, 03:01 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

"Cheryl" wrote in message

[snippage]

My new assumed identity is Crusty Girdlebrain.
lol

--
Cheryl

Wow - we must be related, mine is Zippy Girdlebrain
DH would be Greasy Girdlebrain

Weeble Wobblybottom = Crusty Burgertoilet
Tennessee Tuxedo = Zippy Chickenrhino
(using my own surname for cats with single names)
Lizzie = Zsa-zsa Girdlebrain
Smokey = Goober Girdlebrain
Moe = Crusty Girdlebrain
Mimi = Pinky Girdlebrain
Ernie = Zippy Girdlebrain (our 3rd letter of first name just happens to be
the same)
Using Minnie's adoptors surname would make her Zippy Diaperpants

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Names ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 3 July 22nd 04 06:37 PM
Your Cat's Names Rob Riemensnyder Cat anecdotes 144 May 27th 04 08:11 PM
Favorite Cat Names? Aerlinn Cat anecdotes 4 April 18th 04 05:00 PM