Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

Old February 24th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

Him e-mayled mine Pawpa diz heer week, an' sed dat him (Grandpaw) wuz
reddy tu kum hoam frum Airy-zone-uh awlreddy.

Ummm... skyooz mineownself, buttid dere iz BLIZZURD WARNINZ owt fur da
hole westurn haf uf Wiscatsin rite now (as of 1:30 on Saturday, only
round one [7-9 inches of snow] has hit thus far... but my area's
blizzard warning doesn't start until 6 PM).

http://wkow.com/Weather/index.php

Now, I'z lif wif Grandpaw an' Grandmeowmie inna Norf Wudz uf
Wiscatsin... (Pawpa lifz inna soufsentrul Wiscatsin) east uf Minnie-
apple-liss. Whut inna whirled maykz Grandpaw fink dat da stoopid
snowmonsturz iz onlee gunna stay tu da souf iffin him kumz bak tu
Wiscatsin rite now???

UB ~ This is gonna get a LOT worse before it gets better. If there
are any Minnesota or other Wisconsin hoomans out there that are
reading/lurking, STAY OFF THE ROADS.

--- Onyx

Old February 24th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 24 Feb 2007 11:38:18 -0800, "Cory" wrote:

[...]

There is no snowmonsters on Young Iland! Only nip coladas. There is an
invasion by pirate d*gs, but our brave kitties will fite them off.
Join me in a nip colada.
Cinder
Old February 24th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee, watching the
turnkey roast
ups.com...

Old February 24th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Cory wrote:
[...]

Iffin heez gonna fly, tell himself dat he mite get stuk inna ayerport ur
onna playne, maybee furr uh looooooooooooooong tyme!

Iffin himself iz dryffink, welll.......lotza luk!!!!

Weez sunny an sizxtee deegreez in Sofurrin Cattyfurrnya, an yuzyualee
Airy-zone-ya iz at leezt az gud.

Pit2nya

Old February 24th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Sylvia M wrote:

Cory wrote:
[...]

We haf it nice here in Awwtawa, Catnada. We'f chassed all da snow monsters
away an may effen haf sun tomorrow. Offer da next few days it may warm up
almost to da meltin point. So we is furry happy and hopin dat we can get
da windows open sew we can listen to da spring birdies singin tu usses.
Dey haf been back fur sefferal dayz now. We luv birdie watchin.

--
Regards, Fred
Old February 25th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee, watching the
turnkey roast

I have 3 FEET of snow on my deck! I can't find any official snow
totals right now... probably because they're forecasting up to 15" of
more snow through today. It's NASTY outside.

--- Unca Cory

Old February 25th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz here rain finiali stopped anna itz kinda warmer, iz you keepin inna
compartmint anna warm, Stormmee
oups.com...

Old February 25th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 25, 11:09 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
diz here rain finiali stopped anna itz kinda warmer, iz you keepin inna
compartmint anna warm,

*Reaching down to give Stormmee skritchez... an' sum toonaz...*

}}}: }}}: }}}: }}}: }}}:

Oh, yeah... don't you worry about that, Stormmee. My wheelchair is a
MUCH better wheelchair than the POS I had before I wound up in the
hospital last year (or was it the year before that? I think it was...
wow!), but it still ain't gonna match up really well against THIS much
snow, so I won't be going out anytime soon, I don't think.

BTW, I misspoke before... my area is supposed to see 7-14 more inches
by MONDAY night... not the end of the day *today* like I said in my
other post.

--- Unca Cory

P.S. - Would meteorologists hold off on giving an official total of
how much snow we've gotten until it stops snowing tomorrow night, or
what? It's snowing right now... and except for, like, a four hour
break early this morning, it hasn't stopped snowing since yesterday.
I wanna know how much snow we got!!!!!

Stormmee

Cory wrote in message

I have 3 FEET of snow on my deck!

liddle snipz...
--- Unca Cory

Old February 25th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr howze iz glad you iz stayin in, we knowz you iz veri indepindint anna
wuz worried you mite tryta go owt fur bread or sum ofur dum hooman fudz or
sumfin, Stormmee, glad fur da skrtichez anna gud kitty fudz
oups.com...

Old February 26th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Itz got hot heer in Texis. My peepul wore der shorts tuday.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee, watching

the
turnkey roast
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

About TigerSam (PC) The Fur Conspiracy Cat community 10 November 14th 06 09:36 AM
Trudi's history mystery Stormmee Cat community 12 April 3rd 06 07:28 AM
I pazzed mine tezt!!! Stormmee Cat community 17 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 08:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 03:28 AM