Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2

Old November 1st 04, 04:23 PM
Heather

Hay, weez dint node der waz a speshul room fur nappin! Maybe weez will joyn
yu fur a liddle nap befor weez play.

Matthias an Maestro

"Sundance" wrote in message
om...
Yoo know, dat sownds like such a gud ideer dat I think I will joyn yoo. I
think da nap rums is off da entranse sumwares. Thare are awl kines uv
kushins an blankits and beds an ennee other kind of thing kittees like to
sleep on. Do yoo udder gize want to joyn us?

Rebecca, wud yoo let Miss Violette know ware we are so she wont wunder

whut
happind to Harri?

Sundance, looking forward to his second-favorite activity

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I think I might takez a nap, I did eatz a bunc and alla ofur kittyz is
bigger dan minesef so I thinkz I wanta nap, Harri Yawnin anna lookin
arownd
fur a gud nap plaz
Sundance wrote in message
. com...
Harri, ov corse yoo are gud enuf! I like yoo furry much! I think

Rebecca's
an my sekkatary has been so bizzy helpin Rebecca make shur efurrykittee

haz
fud dat she haznt remembered dat I am heer, too!

Are yoo having a gud time? I see yoo hav made sum frends -- datz furry

gud.
I unnerstand yoo are goin to be a Catifurnia kittee -- datz whare

Rebecca
an
I live, too! Weel all be Catifurnians! Yoo will be a liddul
bedder-travulled dan uss, tho. It will be innerestin to heer whut yur

trip
akross kuntree is like.

I think sum of the other kittees iz gettin reddy to play jump-n-bat.

Wud
yoo an yur dinner kumpanyuns like to come play dat, or iz yoo reddy fur

nap after all dat fud?

Sundance, proud honorary brother of Harri

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Iz Mr Sundanze gonna sees ifin I iz gud enuf ta be hisown honrary

sisfur?
he
haznt said anifing ta me, Harri, catcerned Mr Sundanz duzint likez
herownsef
Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
Yoo iz furry welcum, Harri. Alla yooz juss let mineself kno if yooz
needz
sumfing elts.

Rebecca, glad to see the food being enjoyed

Old November 1st 04, 04:24 PM
Heather

Ize hope derz a flees wun lyk da wunz meowmie maykz. Der kumfee!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I hopez dey haza flannel blankie, Harri, gettin upta follow her honoray
brofur to da nappin plaz

Old November 1st 04, 04:25 PM
Heather

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I think I might takez a nap, I did eatz a bunc and alla ofur kittyz is
bigger dan minesef so I thinkz I wanta nap, Harri Yawnin anna lookin

arownd
fur a gud nap plaz

I believe I saw sum noce, soft pillows and fluffy towels in dat side
room ofer dere. Where it's pretty dark but not completely, an it's not
too loud. Dat would be a gudgud nap place.

Affur your nap, if you would like we could play wif stuffed meowsies, or
wif feather wands, or whatefur kind of kitty toy you like.

Tabitha

Ooooooooooo dat sowndz lyke fun! Kin Maestro an mineself joyn yu?

Matthias

Old November 1st 04, 05:38 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Psssssttttt! Harri! "Pointy" meenz dat yur hooman is starfink herseff. Be
careful! Dose hoomans mite gettid da idearment dat dey shud starf kitteez
too!

Not to worry, Harri. Efen do Meowmie is starfink herself she is still
furry generous wif da kitty fud. I fink if she started starfink kitties
Amelia sisfur would mutiny.

Tabitha

Old November 1st 04, 05:42 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I hopez dey haza flannel blankie, Harri, gettin upta follow her honoray
brofur to da nappin plaz

If they don't I'll be glad to 'port back home and bring you one of ours.

Tabitha

Old November 1st 04, 05:55 PM
Amelia T Cat

Heather wrote:

Growin kittiez need lotz tu eet! Yud neffur node yu eet alot - yur so
petited!

Matthias

Yes, some of us girl cats can eat quite a lot without it showing up on
our figures.

Amelia