Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2

Old November 2nd 04, 07:33 PM
Heather

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Yewd dude dat? Fangu!

Matthias, maykin a mental note tu git fone numfur

Your welcome! Wez hab heard too many horror stories of kitties not
gettin enuf to eat, so we will do our part to fix dat. Just go to your
nearest teleporter, punch "FKC" (for Fluffy Kitz Catering) into da
keypad, and toss in a note to us, or press da "Message" button and meow
your message into da microphone, and one of us will teleport a batch of
yummies to youz right away.

Tabitha

Fangu so mutch!

Matthias, sayvin dis fur fewtchur referins

Old November 2nd 04, 07:36 PM
Heather

Ize gonna ask fur wun fur Kissamouse!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
da watermonsterbed isa da bestest thing in owrz houze nexta the fud

bowl...
itsa big so we efin lets da hoomanz wif uses, ithaz baffles so the monster
duzint swishy anna its most of all very warm, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Weez jist hav a regyewlar bed at owr hows. Maybe weez shud tell meowmie

tu
git a waddurmonsturbed.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you would be lots warmer anna if dey isa onna watermonsterbed like

atta
ourz
houze you is positifly toasty, Trudi, who knowz
Heather wrote in message
Flannel sheetz sownd furry kumfee. Owr meowmie duzznt yewz dem, but

Ize
bet
weed be warmur at nite if she did!

Matthias

"Sundance" wrote in message
. com...
Fleeces an flannels iz both nice. Meowmie uses flannel sheets all

yeer
rown, and we hab a fleece fro on owrown sofa.

"Heather" wrote in message
Ize hope derz a flees wun lyk da wunz meowmie maykz. Der

kumfee!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I hopez dey haza flannel blankie, Harri, gettin upta follow her
honoray
brofur to da nappin plaz

Old November 2nd 04, 08:14 PM
Miss Violette

datsda planz, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Gud fur yu. Keep 'em gessing!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I iz notted atall sure, I duzint "act" 3 monfz old 'corrdin ta soft.

But
if
i iz, anna i'm not tellin I might be ittybittykitty, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Wow, yu ar tinee! Yur problee gonna be lyke owr sisfur Marble. She'z

3
yeerz owld, an ownlee wayz 6.2 powndz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
da ted sayed I wuz 2 poundz anna 12 ouncez anna her sayed I wuz 3

monfz
old,
Harri, pleazed this kitty iz lookin at her butted not sure why,
Heather wrote in message
Growin kittiez need lotz tu eet! Yud neffur node yu eet alot -

yur
so
petited!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft sayed i kan eatz a bunc fur such a small kitty, Harri,

chompin
away
atta fud
Heather wrote in message
Ize glad kuz Ize node Ize cudnt eet all dis bi mineself! Dig

in!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Harri almost startz doin the kitten bownz atta table she iz

so
'cited
atta
alla new fudz I kan still eatz somore...Harri
Heather wrote in message

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Heather wrote:

Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur mineself

tu,
kuz
sins
Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry

upset
wif
mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

I'll be glad to help out, too. Here you go, Matthias - a

plate
with
little bit of everything. Just let me know when you want

more
of
anything.

Amelia

Fangu Miss Amelia ma'am. Effuryfing lukz wunnurful.

Matthias
pozishunz
playt between himself an Harri Weez got anoffur playt uv

fud
tu
eet
Harri.
Ize hope yur hungree!

Matthias

Old November 2nd 04, 08:16 PM
Miss Violette

soft doez da lawndri, allz furry duz iz sortz itself, Now dat dey haz all
white towelz itsa lots eazier fur her. Dey nefur one likesta clean so dey
duz dat when one kant stan somfin, Trudi, who is ok with going a longlong
time wifout hearin da growlymonzer
Heather wrote in message
Matthias laffs It problee iz a gud idea soft duzznt du da kukkin! At

owr
hows, meowmie duz it all; kukkin, dishiz, kleenin an effuryfing else. She
sez itz bedur dat she duz it, cuz wun tyme daddee did da lawndree an all

da
witez turned pink!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft duzint likta cuk, her duz da dishez anna cleanz up but her sayed
aktually doin da cukin iz to mechanikal, here iz her fafurite statement
'bout cukin:

"hey, I gave you the cheese, NOW you want ME to take the plastic off?

This
isn't a gourmet resturant you know"

az you kan see itsa best furry duz da cukin, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Ize gonna hav tu tell mine meowmie dis. Ize shur sheez gonna be

infurestid!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I duzn't meanta gifz you da wrong 'pression, da onliest timez soft

cukz
is
ifin furry iz reallyreally sick, or soft wantsa scare him, her hatez

ta
cuk,
her makez up da recipez alot den he cukz dem, den we allz eatz

dem,,,Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Owr daddee dduzznt mayk nuffin. Meowmie duz alla da kukkin at owr

hows.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
He duz make turkey bird, fakey crab meatz anna chicki so hez

notted
bad,
Harri
Heather wrote in message
I wish mine meowmie wud mayk dem tu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I wishes furry wuuld makez deze, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Mmmmmmmmmmm, dey AR gud! Fangu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
eat asmuch as you want, we kan start here wif deze
mouseykabobz
ifin
you
wants, Harri hands one to each of her friendz and takez

one
fur
herself...
dem isa gud, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Dat iz so nys uv yu Harri. Fangu furry mutch! Ize

purromis
Ize
wont
eet
mor dan mine shayr. Effuryfing lukz so gud. Ware

dude
weez
start!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
I willz share da plate ameila gaved me wif you and

den
we
kan
share
da
one
mz 'beka givez mineself, howduz dat soun?, Harri,

putz
da
plate
between
dem
and followin softs advice, no kitty should efur

hafta
be
hungry
Heather wrote in message
news Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur

mineself
tu,
kuz
sins
Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry

upset
wif
mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

"Miss Violette" wrote in
message
Mizz 'beka iza gettin minez beclawz I iz to

short
ta
get
the
fud,
butted
her
is gettin mineself some of efurthin, Harri,

happi
fur
friendz
anna
FUDD
Heather wrote in message
Matthias' eyez lite up Lukkit all da fud!

Ize
wanna
tri
sum
uv
effuryfing! Sins yur a gurl Harri, yu go

furst.

Matthias

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in

message
Miss Violette wrote:
Harri runs even faster, fud did youz say

fud,
where
isit???
Harri,
girl
with a not so girlie appetite

Amelia waves from over by the food tables
Over here, kitties. All kinds of good food,

and
lots
of
it.

Amelia

Old November 2nd 04, 09:31 PM
Miss Violette

I wishes ouwrz would stay asleep furefur, Trudi
Growlmonster shudder Owrz haz bin sleepin a long time tu Fank Bast.